56.

Finally we reach home and when we walk in Iroh says again that he is proud of Zuko for letting Appa go. And then Zuko starts wobbling and I run to him and protect his head from crashing into the ground.

With some help of Iroh we lay him down on the bed and keep him warm with blankets. His temperature is very high and I hope he is going to be okay. I sit beside him the whole time and it looks like he has a bad dream. I take my hand through his hair a couple of times and when I take my hand back Zuko grabs it and holds on tight.

I sigh and keep hoping his fever will soon break and he will feel better. Finally Zuko wakes up and Iroh made him some tea and tells him that he is in conflict with himself because of the decision he made to release Appa instead of keeping him away from Aang. It will not be pleasant but he will come out a better man.

I sigh, I feel helpless because I can't do anything for him then just watch him go through this. I wish I had healing abilities like Katara maybe that way I could have helped him a little but all I can do with my waterbending is fight.

I think it is because I never really was the caring type like Katara is. Back at home she always helped with the sick and injured but I just stood there and watched and only helped to help them get on another bed. I only helped with taking care of the babies, it may not seem like it but I really love children. I helped the new moms with their babies if they were to tired and the baby would cry a lot.

I would walk around, talk and sing to them so they could fall asleep. Iroh fell asleep and Zuko wakes up screaming but he doesn't wake Iroh. ''Are you alright?'' I asked worried ''Yeah just a bad dream'' Zuko gasps. I stand up and take the wet cloth from the bowl of water and gently rub it across Zuko's face to take the sweat of.

''Do you want some more tea? Or some water?'' I ask him when I take his hand. ''No I'm alright thanks'' and he lays back down and I take the blanket to cover him again.

After a couple of days Zuko feels better and we move to our new apartment in the upper ring. Zuko wakes up and Iroh had made some stuff that I would never eat, maybe if it was the last thing from dying then I might take a bite.

Zuko walks over to see what Iroh is making and Iroh said that he probably won't like it but Zuko smells and says he would like a bowl. I give Zuko's back a weird look. Before when something smelt weird or funny he wouldn't eat it and I had to say at least ten times it was all we had so it was either that or now food till the next day and then he would eat a little off it.

And now he eats it voluntarily? I must say that since he is better he is different and I don't know how to handle it. He is so positive about everything, even Irohs tea shop, at first he didn't want to work there but now he is looking forward for the opening.

Iroh and I exchange glances, he too thinks it's weird how Zuko behaves. We haven't said anything about it to Zuko because we are glad that he is finally doing okay. Maybe if this keeps up that we will talk to him but not right now.

It was the day of the opening of the Jasmine Dragon, as Iroh named the tea shop after days of thinking. Even on the first day there were a lot of customers and we even had employees.

Zuko was still in his happy mood and I wondered how long it would last. I'm not so good with people that only see the positive side of things and that's why I had kept my distance from Zuko so I will not begin to shout at him for who he is right now.

I really hope he will return to his old self the one I like. I am helping with serving the tea because it is so busy and then I see Katara and Momo standing right there in the opening. I see her looking at Iroh and Zuko and turning around.

''Katara!'' I shout as I run to her. ''Miku?!'' she says surprised and then gives me a hug. ''How have you been? Where is the rest?'' I ask her and pet Momo. ''Sokka is going to see our father, Toph her mother is in town and Aang is seeing a Guru at the eastern airtemple who can help him control the Avatar state and I stayed behind to help the king with some Fire Nation matters'' she tells me.

''That's nice of you to let Sokka go I know you miss your dad''. ''I do but he needs it more I think''. ''And the Guru is great news! I hope he can help Aang''. ''I do too. But why are you here? With them?'' she asks suspicious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.