92.

We decided to go to Ember Island because it was close to the Fire Nation and we could stay at the house the family owned.

On our way I hadn't talked to Zuko because I wanted to do it in private. So I decided that when we arrived I would go and talk to him.

We landed and took all of our stuff and I placed mine on the ground I would clean up later. ''Zuko can we go somewhere to talk'' I said quietly while tugging on his sleeve. He looked surprised but nodded, he took my and we walked away from everyone else. We sat down on the beach.

''First of all, I'm sorry for ignoring and avoiding you all this time, but I didn't want to talk because I didn't know how it would go'' I say honestly as we sat down in the sand. ''Thank you for apologizing. But I must say I'm sorry too, I should have told you about May and I shouldn't have tied you up that night. But I didn't know what to do'' he apologized.

''How did the two of you meet?'' I asked and starting from the beginning. ''We knew each other for a long time because when we were kids she came over to play with Azula. I guess she always had a crush on me and when we saw each other again it just happened. I think a part of it was because I missed you and I just wanted someone to be there for me'' he told me.

''Did you like her back? Then and now?'' I asked scared for the answer. ''As a kid I never liked her. In my eyes she was just an annoying girl that came over to play with my annoying sister. And now... I don't know. I think I like her but not the way I like you. I guess I kind of used her as your replacement'' he tries to explain.

''But now that you're here, with me. How do you think about her now?'' I ask him. I wanted this to be clarified. ''I don't miss her like I missed you. And I'm not with you because you're her replacement'' he says and he stands up and I look up at him. He holds his hands out for me to take and he helps me up.

He holds one hand and we walk to the sea. And he keeps walking until the water reaches my navel. I know he's doing this for me so I can be close to my element. ''I really love you Miku. No one can replace you not in a million years. It was stupid to think that I could forget you using May. And I'm so, so sorry for tying you up, I should've never done that and if you don't want to be with me I get it'' he says and looks down at our hands.

I could feel him shaking, scared for what I will say. I take my hand out of his and he looks shocked at me. I place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him. At first he doesn't respond but then he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close to him and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We keep kissing until he pulls back and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his hips and we continue our making out session. I hear people clap and whistle. We break apart and look at the beach. There are Aang, Sokka, Suki and Katara standing clapping and with big smiles on their faces. I look at Zuko and he looks back at me and we both sigh.

I unwrap my legs and take his hand and we walk back to the beach. ''All good now he. I hope you guys won't be too loud tonight because I need my sleep'' Toph jokes and I slap her arm but she just laughs. Zuko scratches his head a little uncomfortable.

''Come on guys shut up or I will drown you all in the ocean'' I say and walk away with Zuko. While we walk I take the water from our clothes and drop it on their heads. I hear someone say hey, but I don't respond to it.

We grab our stuff and walk to a room. ''So here did you go on vacation as a kid'' I say as I look around. ''Yeah, those were the happy days'' Zuko says soft and smiles a little and I squeeze his hand to comfort him a little. He opens a door and we walk inside and drop our stuff. I look around the room and I feel Zuko's arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder and gives me a little kiss on the cheek and I smile.

I'm so glad we talked and that it went that well. I hope from now on everything will go this smooth, but I try not to get to positive. We change our clothes and lay down in the bed. I lie on my back and Zuko lays his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

''Your heartbeat is really calming'' he smiles and he closes his eyes. With one hand I play with his hair and with the other I hold his. Then he lifts his head and I turn around with my back against his chest.

''Good night Miku'' Zuko says and he places a kiss in my neck. ''Good night Zuko'' and I kiss his hand that I brought up to my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.