17.

Katara took a look at my knee and said it was bruised so it was not too bad, luckily, and I just had to rest. That's why when we got to our next camping place I only had to sit and watch the others do the work. Sokka and Katara were arguing about how the other did his/her job. Then Aang came and says they just had to change jobs if they didn't like how the other one did and they did. The next day we went to look at the canyon from higher up it was a really beautiful place.

Sokka got tired of it soon and said it would look even better from up in the air, in other words he just wanted to leave. A man came running and saying that he was first to see the guide and that he was saving his spot for his tribe, Gan Jin. They have to walk through the canyon to get to Ba Sing Se because the Fire Nation destroyed their town. But then another tribe, Zhang, was coming and it was clear they didn't get along very well. I hoped we could leave soon because I couldn't take anymore bickering, that was the bright side of being held by Zuko.... wait what did I just think?! I'm going crazy I think and there was still bickering then because Zuko and I couldn't get along. Then some rocks moved and there was the guide. He asked who was ready to come. This one guy said he held the spot for his tribe but the guide said that he couldn't lead the way to people who weren't there and that's why the other tribe began making their way over to the guide. That's when the other members of the tribe came.

Now the arguing began again now it was about who must go first one tribe, Zhang, had sick people and the other tribe, Gan Jin, had old people. Katara was saying to Aang that he could practice his peace making skills with these people. I couldn't believe we were going to go with them.

Aang decided that the old and sick people would go with Appa 'Miku I think it's better for your knee not to walk so far so you can go with Appa' Aang said 'And in the meanwhile you can make sure that they don't throw each other off of Appa' Aang added and I sighed 'Well I can do that but I can't assure you that I won't jump of myself' I said but climbed on Appa with Sokka's help 'Thank you and good luck on you walk' I said to him and sat between the tribes. This is going to be fun.

I was staring down at the canyon and it was indeed beautiful from above. I began to hear whispers from both sides and looked up. The two tribes were staring at each other and giving dirty looks. I sighed and started to look down again. I'm not really a peace maker like Aang I tend to avoid people who have conflict. When Katara and Sokka fought back home I just listened to them or walked away but I never stopped them it's just not my thing because I get into fights. That's why I always fought with Zuko I think.

I hope Aang, Katara and Sokka wouldn't take too long to get out of the canyon. Finally Aang, Katara and Sokka made it back. The two tribes seemed a little different so I asked Sokka about it. He told me what Aang said and I understood. Then I asked what happened on their way here and I got a really long and confusing story because they were all talking. As it turned out Aang lied about the story off Wei Jin and Jin Wei but the two tribes believed him and worked together. Now we could finally get out of here.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.