6.

It's sundown and that means it's time for the Agni Kai. I really hope this is going to work out and that Zuko will win. If I become a prisoner of that man I really am in trouble.

When we got at the place where the Agni Kai would take place I stand beside Iroh. They we not wearing a shirt and Zuko looked really good if I'm being honest I had to make sure that I wouldn't stare at him because that would be weird.

'Do you think Zuko can win?' I whispered to Iroh. 'I'm not entirely sure, it depends on Zuko's basics. But don't worry Miku, I won't let him take you even if Zuko loses.' He smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back and hoping Zuko would win. It was time and they both took they're place and stand. Zuko began but Zhao blocked his every move then Zhao attacks and I could see Zuko struggling, this didn't go very well.

Zuko fell and I gasped Zhao landed right in front of him and attacked but Zuko reacted quick and kicked Zhao feet so it would make him fall and I sighed in relief. Zuko was now making Zhao lose his balance and finally he fell and Zuko stood over him. Zuko charged and missed him then he turned around and walked toward us. Zhao got up and attacked Zuko in the back but Iroh came in time to block the attack and send Zhao flying. 'So this is how the great commander Zhao acts in defeat? Disgraceful, even in exile my nephew is more honorable than you. Thanks again for the tea, it was delicious. Come on Miku we are going back.' I gave Zhao one last look and then turned my back to him and walked with Iroh and Zuko back.

'You did well Zuko' I said quietly, it was hard to admit but it was truth. He gave me a surprised look 'Now you know who you are dealing with so if I were you I would watch out with what I say.' He said with a cocky voice I rolled my eyes 'I only said you did well not that I can't handle you' and I gave him a smile. Now he was angry but Iroh stepped in 'Well let's get out of here, shall we' as he walked up the bridge. Zuko nodded to me to walk in front of him so I did. 'Take her back to her cell' he ordered a guard when we got on the ship. Well at least I had a little bit of freedom. I gave Iroh a little smile and didn't even look at Zuko. 'I will bring your dinner later Miku' Iroh said 'Thank you, you know some people can really learn something from your kindness Iroh' and I looked at Zuko. 'With kindness you can't win a war' he only said 'The reason we are at war is because the majority in your family lacks kindness.' I said to Zuko then he came to me and took my arm 'I will bring you to your cell myself' and he grips my arm tighter but I won't let it show and gave Iroh a little smile before I was dragged of by Zuko.

When we came by my cell he opened the door and pushed me inside 'You could have done that with a little more grace you know' I said as I stand up. When I looked up Zuko was right in front of me and staring at my with an angry look in his eyes, I only stared back at him. 'What are you going to do now? Are you going to threaten me and ordering me to be nice to you? I will help you out of that dream, I'm not going to be nice to you and I will say what I want to say and when I want to say it. Is that clear? Prince Zuko.' That was the final drop he pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head so I couldn't hit him.

'You think you're so though don't you. Well let me help you out of that dream, you're not, you're just some weak girl from the south pole that can fight a little and has no respect and a big mouth. But that isn't going to bring you far you know, look at you now, you can't even protect yourself.' He grinned. I stared angry at him, what does he know about me. 'You know nothing about me, I bet you don't even know my name!' this made him to only grab my hands tighter 'I know you're a girl and I know what I can do with a girl' he then hold both of my hands with one hand and let one slide to my waist. My eyes went big 'You're not serious, you're a prince can't you get enough fire nation girls with a high status' I know this wasn't truth but if he wanted to tease me he can have it back. He released my hands to throw a fist in my stomach I doubled and fell on the ground. 'Watch what you say, you're nothing' he said when he towered above me. 'Don't you think I already knew that' I said with a little smile. This made him look surprised then he turned around and walked away and closed the door. His punch didn't hurt that much but he has to think I'm weaker than I am otherwise it won't be much of a surprise anymore.

After a couple of minutes Iroh came with my dinner and I gave him a smile. 'Zuko was in here a long time, nothing happened right?' he asked with concern. 'No nothing happened we only talked a little. Don't worry Iroh' and I began to eat my dinner while Iroh stayed with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.