26.

I had no other choice then to run after them and ignore the pain in my knee. I ran for a while and then suddenly sensed something, Aang. If there was just a way I could talk to him. I stopped following Zuko and walked to where I think Aang must be. I walked for a really long time and my knee hurt like hell but I couldn't stop. I kept following the feeling but then it got really strong and I was on a beach and saw Appa. At last I found him.

I started shouting 'Aang, Aang!' 'Miku?!' and he came running to me. 'It's Zuko he's after you' I said to him and sat down in the sand 'Is that a ship from my tribe?' I asked Aang and he looked sad. 'Yeah it is. We found Bato and he got a map that showed the way to the Sokka and Katara's father and they left with him. I get it if you want to go with them' he said and wanted to walk away but I grabbed his hand. 'I will stay with you. I don't have family over there so it doesn't matter. The men were always cautious around me anyway, we didn't really get along' I told him and smiled at him.

'Why wou....' A woman came running 'Avatar you have to leave immediately there is someone looking for you' she said panicked. 'Zuko found you already. I hoped I could rest for a little while' and I got up 'We have to find Katara the animal he is using has her scent' and we walked to Appa.

Aang got off when we were almost there. He flew directly above the animal and it fell and so did the woman, Iroh, Zuko, Sokka and Katara. The animal got up and Appa rammed the animal and I got off.

'Aang, Miku!' I heard Katara and Sokka say and saw that they were paralyzed. 'Look out for the tongue it paralyses you' I told Aang then looked at Zuko. 'How did you get here?!' he asked me angry and I smiled. 'I walked. I followed you and you didn't even notice, I expected better from you Zuko' I said mockingly. He wanted to attack me but Aang got to him earlier they fought and then flew on a roof. Zuko got away when that animal went after him so I walked over to Zuko.

'What do you think you can do? Your knee is injured and you walked the whole way I'm surprised you can even stand' he mocked me now. 'You're going to get more surprises' and I let my sai out he was surprised seeing them. He charged at me but I moved his arms away. He stayed on the offense and I on the defense I pretended my knee hurt and he thought he got me.

 But I gave him a powerful push in the chest and he flew backwards to a wall. He started coughing. 'Yeah, that doesn't feel so nice now does it' I walked over to him and when I was standing beside him he got up and pushed me to the wall. Now I started coughing. 'Doesn't feel so nice right' he mocked me again. I tried to kick him but he avoided my legs and then I cut his right arm and he lets go of me to hold his arm. He looks angry at me and aims for my head with a high kick but just in time I held my arms for my head. And he send me to the ground, I tried to stand up but I couldn't. The walk here, this morning, I was exhausted so I stayed down. I saw that Katara and Sokka were standing up again.

Zuko went over to Aang again. Aang was now fighting Zuko and avoiding the tongue of the animal. Suddenly it rained perfume and the animal went crazy paralyzing Zuko and the woman who was caught by Iroh, I thinks he likes her, yeah. Then the animal ran away.

Sokka and Katara walked over to Aang. And then Sokka came over to me and helped me up.

Aang apologized to the women of the abbey for all the trouble. And then we went off again.

'How did you find us?' Sokka asked me. 'I followed Zuko and that animal when where searching for Katara. And then I found Aang on the beach' I think it is better not to mention the whole feel thing to Sokka, he would say its ridicules and I wasn't in the mood for an argument.

Aang was telling he would like to give Katara something from home and she said he doesn't have to do that but then he showed her the necklace he got from Zuko. She was so happy when she saw it and put it on. If I knew he had it, I would've searched for it. 'How did you get it?' Katara asks Aang 'Zuko told me to make sure to give it to you' he joked 'Ah that's so sweet of him. Give him a kiss next time you see him' she joked along and kissed Aangs cheek which made him very happy. Maybe I could give him that kiss one day I thought but brushed it off. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.