83.

Not long after we arrived I see Zuko and Aang coming. Zuko's flame looks the same as when he left but Aangs flame got a lot smaller and I hope he can hold it until the masters come. I want to walk over to them but I'm being held back by the woman who asked me all the questions.

The man from before walks over to Zuko and Aang and says that Zuko's ancestors are responsible for the fall of the dragons and Aang is responsible too because he vanished and so the Fire Nation could continue with killing them.

He takes some fire from the both of them and passes it on. Everyone who is standing in the circle have a ring of fire and the men begin to play the drums. Aang and Zuko now have to walk these ridicules long stairs to reach the masters. When they look over to me I give them a big smile and hold up my thumbs to encourage them.

Finally they have reached the top of the stairs and they have to present their fire. I wonder who the masters will be and I hope that Zuko and Aang will learn the source of firebending and they won't get hurt.

Suddenly they begin to argue with each other because Aang lost his fire and he wants some of Zuko but he doesn't want to give it to him and then Zuko's flame goes out to. There is a rumbling sound coming from the caves and a red dragon comes out.

I gasp for air. Never had I dreamt to see a real dragon. Then from the other cave a blue dragon comes out. I hold my breath once again. They are so big and majestic. All the people around me bow down to the ground but I don't really know what to do so I do the same.

They may not be my original source but a part of me and they deserve it either way. I look up and see Aang and Zuko do the dancing dragon and when they finish the dragons stop flying around them.

Then the dragons go down and they hold on to the stairs and they spit fire to Aang and Zuko. I gasped and want to move but then I see the beautiful colors the fire has and suddenly I don't worry anymore I know they are going to be fine. The fire goes out and the dragons fly back into the caves.

Everyone stands up and I see Aang and Zuko walking down the stairs. When they get down I run to Zuko to hug him and then Aang. ''I'm so glad you are okay and that they deemed you worthy. It must have been amazing to experience it'' I say to the both of them and they smile at me.

I stand next to Zuko and he grabs my hand. The man begins to speak and tells us that Iroh was the last outsider to have faced the masters. I guess that's why he is such a wise man and it must be the reason for him to change his perspective on the world and on the war.

Zuko understands now why he couldn't firebend yesterday, because his drive was to capture Aang but now that he joined him and wants to help him, he needed to find another drive and he found it.

Zuko lets my hand go and shoots some fire and Aang does it to. This is the first time after he burned Katara that he uses firebending and I'm proud of him for overcoming his fear. I walk over to them ''You did great Aang, I'm proud of you for overcoming your fear'' I smile at him. ''And what about me!'' Zuko says a little angry.

''You also did great but I was sure you would succeed because you don't fear it'' I say and give him a kiss on the cheek and he grabs my hand with a happy look on his face.

''Now that you know of our tribe and the masters we can't let you go! You'll be imprisoned here for the rest of your life!'' the man shouts at us and we all looked shocked at him but then he laughs 'No I'm just kidding, but don't tell anyone!' he says and we assure him we wouldn't tell anyone about them or the masters.

We say goodbye to the sunwarriors and make our way back to Appa who seems really happy to us again. We climb on him and take off. Zuko and I sit next to each other but he pulls me on his lap and holds me tightly. Aang jumps from Appa's head into the saddle and looks at us. 

''Is something wrong?'' I ask him careful. ''Nope, nothing's wrong I was just looking at you two and was thinking that you look cute together'' he says casually and Zuko and me both blush.

''Uhm thanks I guess'' I say to him and then look away. We reach the temple and we make sure Appa has enough to eat then we walk over to the others. Zuko and Aang shows them the dancing dragon and of course Sokka mocks them by saying that he likes the dance and we will tap dance through the war.

Zuko gets angry and saying it's an ancient firebending form. Katara then asked how it was called and as soon as Zuko told them they all laughed and Zuko didn't know what to do anymore and I wrap my arm around his waist to comfort him and laugh whit everyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.