39.

'How can he help! You don't even know if he can do it or has ever heard of it!' 'I was thinking because he can water bend he gets it and because he is an air bender that can always bend no matter what circumstances like you, he could figure it out!' 'Oh yeah of course you just want to go back to help me. Yeah do you really think I believe that. You just want to get away from me because you can't stand me!' he screams and makes fire daggers.

He comes towards me and attacks. I dodge him but he now blasted fire my way I take water from the river and use it to block the fire. I'm blocking all his attacks but do not attack him. 'Are you afraid to attack me! It's not like you're going to beat me anyway. The sun is up and I'm stronger then you, you never learned from someone!' he keeps up the attacks but this makes me mad.

So he thinks just because there is no moon and I never had a master I can't beat him. Well then it's time to show him how wrong he is. I stop blocking and begin to attack him. I push him to the river then he falls in and I freeze it keeping his hands free. He is trying to get out but it doesn't work. I sit on the ice that covers him. 'Let me go!' he screams 'Not until you cool down, literally' I say calm and look him in the eyes. His eyes are filled with anger and even a little hate. I guess because I beat him and won't let him go.

He stops struggling and I slowly melt the ice when it's gone it sit on top of him. I hold his head in my hands. 'Calm down Zuko I don't want to harm you. And I don't want to go back to Sokka' I tell him. He is sitting up and I still hold his head in my hands. 'I will stay here with you if you want' I say softly. I keep looking in his eyes. 'I'm not leaving you alone, I won't leave you' I say.

'You will stay with me? You won't leave me?' he says with a soft voice and hear the emotion through it. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head to my chest to comfort him. I feel his arms curl around my waist and he holds me so tight it hurts a little but I don't say anything about it. I feel his body shake a little 'It's okay to cry no one will see. It's alright' I hush him. Then I felt the hot tears through my shirt and hold him tighter and stroke his head to comfort him.

I know how he feels. I too am so scared to get left behind or dumped. I felt it when he said he would go home with his sister but I held my emotions back for him so he wouldn't feel guilty. That's the difference between us. My parents left me because they wanted to make sure I safe and his mother left without an explanation and his father burned him and banished him.

Now he wants him back in the Fire Nation as a prisoner. I know I can't leave him not even when he has Iroh not in this state he's in. I continue to hold him and I feel his body calm down a little. I kiss his head and lean away for a bit so I can look at him.

'Are you better now?' I ask when I wipe away his tears. 'I can't believe I cried in front of someone and even in front of the person that just beat me' he says as he looks down ashamed. 'You have nothing to be ashamed about. It's okay to cry even for men' I tell him and pull his chin up so I can look him in the eye. 'Crying is not a weakness. Some people cry because they have been too strong for too long. And I think that stands for you' I say to him and kiss his forehead.

He looks at me now and takes his hands from my waist and puts them around my face. 'Thank you for being here. I don't know what I would do without you right now.' He says and then kisses me softly. It's just a sweet kiss. He lets go and lays his head in the crook of my neck and places a little kiss there. He stays like that for a while and I really don't mind. It feels really nice to be so close to someone and it makes me sort of happy that Zuko showed me his soft side. It makes me feel like he trusts me.

I feel someone coming our way and I figure out it must be Iroh. 'Zuko, someone is coming this way I think it's Iroh' I whisper to him. He sighs and looks me in the eye and gives me a little kiss. Then I stand up and reach out my hand to him so he can take it. 'Wait' I say and take some water and hold it against his eyes so you can't see the swelling from crying that much.

When I'm done he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him and he kisses me hard on the lips. It wasn't like the sweet kiss from before but this was very passionate. He bites my bottom lip softly and I open my mouth for him and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel one of his hands go down and he pinched my butt. I moan a little in the kiss and it made him hold me even tighter against him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.