110.

Today is our ten year anniversary and all our friends and family come to visit and celebrate with us.

I feel like the luckiest girl alive my life as a princess is great and my life with Zuko is wonderful and we have four children together to make it even better.

Lu Ten was a sweet but determined young boy. We wanted to name him after Iroh's son because we could honor him and that way Lu Ten will become Fire Lord. If everything went in order he would've been Fire Lord after Iroh so we thought it was the best thing to do.

When we told Iroh his name he couldn't talk he only cried with the baby in his arms. He told him that his uncle in heave would watch over him and his safety. It was a very touching moment. And Iroh would come and visit us often so he could spend time with him.

One year after we had Lu Ten I was pregnant again and gave birth to another boy, Roku. We named him after Zuko's greatgrandfather and in honoring of Aang because he is his past life. He was a real jokester. He laughed all the time, even as a baby and the maids would often come to play with him after they were done with work.

He lightened the mood. Zuko once brought him to a war meeting and they never got to talk about what they wanted to talk about because all the men wanted to hold him and laugh with him.

Two and a half years after Roku I was pregnant yet again. From the moment I knew I was pregnant I knew this was different. And I was right because I gave birth to two beautiful twin girls, Ursa and Kamu named after our mothers. They wrapped Zuko around there little finger from the moment they were born.

Sokka loved his cousins and he would talk to Lu Ten and Roku about not letting any boys by their side until their at least eighteen years old.

I easily adapted to being a mother. I loved the attention and love I could give my children. Zuko is a really great father and he tries to spend as much time with them as he can.

All our kids are benders too, Lu Ten and Ursa are firebenders and Roku and Kamu are waterbenders. Zuko and I both train them to learn that you can use some things from other bendings.

They train with Aang and Toph when we see each other. Iroh and my grandfather love to learn them what they know and pass on their knowledge. 

The world is a much better place now and Zuko and Aang worked hard together to bring peace and show the world that the Fire Nation changed.

I adapted to my role as Fire Princess and help Zuko with everything when he needs help. We often visit the South and North pole with the children to let them see where they're from. And we visit Iroh and Toph a lot in the Earth Kingdom.

We looked for our parents but we couldn't find them. We don't know if they are still alive but we keep hope and still send people out to look for them. But until this day we didn't find a trace.

I hope we can continue our peaceful lives like this and that our children will stay healthy and grow up to be great adults that one day will lead to Fire Nation. We teach them about their great-grandfather Sozin and grandfather Ozai. And that something like that must never happen again, but of course they are still too young to understand.

I never imagined my life to become so perfect as it is right now. I'm so grateful for having Zuko and my children in my life and I let them know every day until the day I die.

A/N: So this is the last chapter. Tomorrow I will put up the epilouge. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.