69.

A/N: Thank you all for reading, voting and loving this story as much as I do. I hope you all continue to read my story!!!

We reach an island entirely covered is lava. ''There is nothing here'' Sokka says but I can feel the spirits of all the people that died on this island. ''That's not true. There is an entire village beneath the lava'' Toph says when she gets on the ground. And I nod in agreement.

Aang sits on a rock and begins meditating then his tattoos light up and we know he is in the spirit world. I get a feeling I should touch him so I stand up and walk towards him.

''Miku what are you doing?'' Sokka asks but I ignore him and sit with my back against Aang's back and I close my eyes. When I open them I see Aang and Roku. ''How did you get here?'' Aang asks astonished.

''I don't know. I got a feeling that I should touch you and I did and now I'm here'' I say while looking around in amazement. ''Miku has a very strong bond with the spirit world and the Avatar that's why she can come here through you, Aang. And it explains why she can sense you and your emotions and pain. Now let's get on'' Roku tells us. And he begins telling his story.

Roku shows us images of his past and we discover he was friends with Fire Lord Sozin when they were young. They look so free and without a worry in the world. Then he shows us the announcement of him being the Avatar, on his and Sozins birthday, and I can't help but think what kind of thoughts must run through you when you hear something like that.

When you know that your life as you know it will never be the same and that you have to leave your friends and family to master all the elements.

On Roku's dragon we fly to the next scene, the southeren air temple where Roku mastered airbending. And there he met Gyatso, Aangs teacher and friend. I can't believe that the friendship lasted two life times.

Now we take off to the northeren Water Tribe were he learned waterbending. He tells us that waterbending was quite a challenge for him but he eventually mastered it. I guess it's the same for Aang with earthbending.

We now see his time in the earth kingdom to learn earthbending.

After all the years that he's been gone he could finally return to his home in the Fire Nation where he sees Sozin again. And even after that long time they were still friends.

He married the girl he liked before he left to master the elements. On his wedding day Sozin tells him take he wants to share to prosperity of the Fire Nation with all the other nations. And that he and Roku can do great things as Fire Lord and Avatar.

Roku tells us that, that was his first real test as the Avatar because he had to choose between his friend and the nations and what is good for all the people.

After a few years Roku found out that Sozin was occupying earth kingdom colonies and he confronted him about it. When Roku walks away Sozin attacks him but he dodged it and charged at Sozin with all the elements to make it clear.

I can't imagine how hard it must have been for Roku to confront Sozin, someone who was his best friend, like that.

They didn't see or speak to each other for 25 years. And Roku was asleep on his island when the volcano erupted. He and his wife escaped and he helped other people to get on the boats.

Then he tries to stop the lava from spreading further, but the lava continuous to come out of the volcano. Roku is doing an amazing job and his dragon wants to come and help him but he can't get near. Then another volcano erupted and Roku looks defeated but then Sozin comes to help him.

Together they try to put out the second volcano but it is very strong and they run away. From holes in the ground toxic gas is coming up and it blows right in Roku's face. He falls to his knees because he inhaled to much gas.

He reaches out to Sozin for help but he doesn't help him because without Roku he can continue his plans to take over the other nations and he leaves him there and flies away on his dragon. Then Roku's dragon comes and circles around him just before they are covered in ash and stone. The next we see is a newborn baby, Aang the next Avatar in line.

We return to our world and explain the story to Katara, Toph and Sokka. They can't believe that Sozin and Roku were best friends and certainly not that Sozin betrayed Roku and left him there to die.

My head if full with all this information and I don't know what to do with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.