37.

We were walking for a few days now and it began to show that Zuko was raised in a castle. He was hungry but didn't know how to find his own food. His hair began to grow to and he looked nicer already.

After we left the river he hasn't spoken to me about it anymore but at night he gets nightmares and he comes over to sleep next to me.

Iroh was looking at a beautiful flower and told us it would make the most delicious thee or it was a poison and could kill you. Zuko stormed off the catch some fish. I showed him how he could fish and was getting the hang of it.

After a little while he only caught a little fish. I on the other hand caught fish my whole life and was really good at it. When we returned to the place where Iroh was he was scratching himself and told us he eat the flower.

He was now scratching with some berries that either helped against the poison or could make him blind. Zuko took the berries and threw them away. I took some water from the river and covered Iroh in it so the cool water would calm the itching.

'We need help. We can't live like this anymore' Zuko said in frustration. 'But where do we go? We are enemies of the earth kingdom and fugitives from the Fire Nation. If we are caught by the earth kingdom they kill us but if we are caught by the Fire Nation we get hand over to Azula' Iroh stated. They looked at each other 'The earth kingdom it is' they said in union. I had to laugh and followed them.

We found a little village and a place that could help Iroh. Zuko was wearing a hat that would conceal his scar a little. The woman asked if we are travelers. Zuko looks like he doesn't know what to say 'Yeah we are traveling' I answer. 'Do you travelers have names?'.

'I'm Miku and this is..' 'I'm uhm Lee and this is my uncle... Mushi' Iroh gave Zuko a stern look. I ask the lady to look at my back and ask if there is anything she can put on. I sit down and she pulls my shirt up. I hear a gasp when she sees my back.

'What happened' she asks shocked 'We ran in to Fire Nation soldiers' I tell her. 'You're not from around here?' she asks and I see Zuko jumping up 'No I'm from the Water Tribe but decided to travel' 'If you would like it my mom always makes too much rose duck' she tells us and Zuko wants to decline 'Where do you live?!' Iroh asked fast.

Now we were at Songs place and her mother was really friendly to us. Song told us her father was taken by the Fire Nation. Zuko said his father was fighting in the war.

After dinner Zuko went outside and Iroh went in to a room to take a nap. I helped Songs mother with the dishes. 'So you are traveling with your boyfriend and his uncle. Where did you meet him?' she asks 'Oh no Zu.. Lee and I aren't a couple were just friends and I met him while we were both travelling' I tell her.

'Oh I thought you ran away from home to be with your lover whom your parents don't approve off, that would have been romantic' she sighs. 'That's not what happened. And I don't know my parents so they can't disapprove of someone but I guess Gran-gran will be much worse than parents' I tell her while doing the dishes. 'I'm sorry I didn't know' she apologizes. 'No it's fine you couldn't have known' I smiled at her.

When we were done with the dishes I woke Iroh up and went looking for Zuko. I heard him talking to Song. 'Lee we have to go I'm done with the dishes' I tell him he stands up. As Iroh and I said our thanks Zuko wanted to walk away, I grabbed his hand 'Zu.. Lee say your thanks to for the delicious food we got!' I say stern to him. He said his thanks and kissed my hand.

We walked away and I heard Song and her mother talk about Zuko and me. We walked away from the house and there was an ostrich horse. Zuko let my hand go and walked to it he untied the rope. 'Zuko what are you doing?!' 'Zuko you can't this, these people have been so kind to us!' Iroh said. 'And now they are a little nicer' he says and jumped on it. He reached his hand out to me and helps me up and then Iroh joined us.

We traveled for a while and then set up a little camp. Zuko tied the ostrich horse to a tree so it couldn't walk away.

I laid down a little further from the fire because I didn't like the heat that much. Iroh was already asleep. I turned around away from the fire and I felt Zuko laying down next to me. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. 'Do you mind to sleep like this?' he asks me quietly. 'No I don't mind it at all. I really like it actually' I tell him honestly. I hear him laugh a little and he kisses my neck.'Then we sleep like this from now on' he said and holds me even tighter. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.