Chapter 36

Short chapter kinda

August
I want Malaysia back, I'm not even gone front. I'm determined to get her back. She's been doing her own thing and so have I. Only time we talk is when we talking bout Albania and Aaliyah. That's it, it's gone change.

Keke been staying in my house cause we have a baby on the way. I'm still shocked as hell, I wrapped up each time we fuckedd! I was in deep thought when Keke started snapping in my face.

"Baby I'm hungry!" She yelled. I scoffed, man she really annoying. I started making her some breakfast, she ate it and say in my lap.

"So when is your appointment?" I asked her. She choked on her orange juice.

"Whaaa? huh?" She asked I'm a confused tone.

"Your APPOINTMENT. When is it." I asked her again.

"Ohhhh appointment, it's in a week or so. I made an appointment with doctor Ortega, and he's gonna call and tell me when he is free." She said, it sounded like she improvised an answer.

"Ummm okaaaaay. Look I gotta go to the studio so I'll order you something to eat, bye." I moved her off of me and got in my car, quickly driving off. I won't going to the studio, I was going to Malaysia's house, we gotta talk. We ain't high schoolers no more.

I pulled up in the driveway and made my way to her crib. I knocked on the door, getting ready to walk off she answered. Looking fantastic, she put her hands on her hips.

"There's a reason why you came right? Talk." She says while moving to the side so I can come inside the house. I sat on the couch and she sat on the opposite side.

"That argument we had was a long time ago, I know I said some shit I know I probably shouldn't have said, I let Keke into out home which was a big mistake, I just miss you. I want you to stop being mad at me and just admit that you miss us, cause whenever you do, I'm ready. We been broken up long enough. I want you to come home." I said to her. She looked at me, I really couldn't tell her reaction.

"Soooo?" I asked her. She started getting red in the face.

"Keke is pregnant. Why do you want me back when your girl is pregnant? You had no intentions on telling me she pregnant, you know what I'm sick and tired of this bye! Get out!" She yelled at me, I was lost for words. I couldn't even say anything back, all I could do was just leave. I tried. It's completely over I guess......

I can't seem to get her back.. I'm sick of her stubborn ass ways.

Malaysia
I locked the door when August left. I just started crying, I'm in love with two guys. I couldn't possibly hurt Odell, and plus Keke is pregnant, and i don't have time for her shenanigans.

"Baby I'm home!" I heard Odell yell. I quickly wiped my face. He came in and dropped his smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't tell him what was wrong because after all the shit I told him about August , he hates him .

"Nothing, I just missed you. I thought something happened." I lied, he looked me straight in my face and sighed.

"Why lie? Is it August? What did he do to you? What did he say?" He asked me.

"No, it isn't August . Look I don't wanna talk abo--" I started but he cut me off.

"You miss him don't you?" He asked. I looked at him and his head was down. I walked over to him and lifted his head up.

"I miss him. But I don't want him, you're my man. August and I are done. It's just us. Baby I love you." I said and then he kissed me on my lips, he lifted me up on the counter and before I could take my clothes off, Albania and Aaliyah came running in the house.

"Mommy! Grandma in town and she took us to church and we made little puppets and painted crosses on paper look!" Albania said excitedly. I smiled.

"Yeah! And we sing songs and danced!" Aaliyah added. I kissed both of them and looked at their beautiful creations.

"Who dropped you guys off?" I asked. I sat their stuff down.

"Baby who this in the driveway?" Odell asked. I looked out the window and you wouldn't believe who I saw.

It was Keke! How tf she know where I live??? Keke was getting out the car with the girls bags. I decided to not be petty and help her out.

"Here. I got it.. Thanks." I said grabbing one of the bags. She looked shocked.

"You're welcome, I know you don't want me here or anywhere near your daughters but I'm just trying to make things better." She said. I nodded while putting the bags in the living room.

"Thank you Keke, I appreciate it ." I said as she walked out...

Odell
I don't know why Malaysia still crying over this nigga. Fuck him! It's making me feel some type of way cause that's your whole ex!

I'm your nigga now, and it makes me jealous because I'm putting in all this love and effort into our relationship and she shedding tears over this cheating ass nigga.

The season getting ready to start so imma be leaving for NY, I hope I can trust her.