Chapter 12

2 days later/day before August leaves *
Rachel
Hey I'm Rachel McCormick, I'm 19 years old and I have a son . Amare was my first and I got pregnant. I really want us to be a big happy family but he doesn't want to be tied down with responsibility.

Malaysia and I been hanging out since we met each other at the mall. She's a great girl , and Everytime she's with August she got that glow. I wish I had something like that.

I'm getting AJ ready to go see Malaysia.... I gotta explain everything to Amare. August already know and he gave me advice. I can't thank them enough. I got in my car and put AJ in his car seat and made my way to August house.

Amare
I came back to August house cause they said it was important for me to be here today. Iono what they talking bout but all I know is that I'm ready to go back to my grandma crib.

"Mane! Why am I here???" I yelled to them. They stopped cakin' with each other and looked at me.

"Wait damn , you gone find out in like a couple minutes. We just waiting for the last 2 people to come through." August said. I was so confused but I shrugged it off and got on my phone.

The doorbell started to ring and I was about to get it when Malaysia popped up and ran to the door. She opened he door and I really couldn't see who was at the door but the girl sounded familiar.

"Come in Rachel. Sit down, I'll get little one." I heard Malaysia say, Rachel? Little one? I was oso confused. Then I saw Rachel sit down on the couch with a diaper bag on her shoulder.

Malaysia walked in shortly with this lil kid. I think I was starting to get the picture. I'm not that damn dumb. The lil kid was light skin , and he had the same color sandy brown hair as me.

"What's goin' on man. I got sum to do so get tah' talkin'." I said. My accent really come out when I'm getting frustrated. Rachel took a deep breath.

"Amare, this is your son AJ. He's 1 he'll be 2 in 6 months. I wanted you to meet him earlier but you stopped communicating with me. I hope that you step up and be a father because I can't do this by myself...." She said with a few tears dropping.

As much as I wanted to say that he ain't mine, he was a split image of me. Man I got a kid.... I'm only 18. I guess it's time for me to become a man I was made to be. This is my opportunity to start fresh with Rachel.

"Are you gonna say anything Amare?" Malaysia asked. I looked over at them and the little boy. I was getting teary eyes but I won't bout to let them see me cry...

"Rachel I'm so sorry that I left you high and dry, I wanna make this work for us. Imma drop Angelique because I wanna be there for my son and you. Will you let me?" I asked. She started to smile, and nod her head.

I walked over to her and my son and picked him up. He started smiling at me. Man he even have my same birthmark on my cheek... I love him already. We decided to take him to the park as father,mother, and son.

Malaysia
"That was the cutest thing I ever seen" I said. August put me in his lap. I kissed his soft plump lips.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be gone for a whole 2 weeks without you. Imma miss seeing your face and kissing you and holding you." August said. I laid my head on his chest.

"I don't want you to leave but I want you to make your dream happen." I said. He kissed my forehead and we started to watch Poetic Justice.

I smiled because Janet Jackson and Tupac in this movie reminds me of how we were before we started dating. I hated him, and he use to pick with me a lot .

I love just being with him watching movies while getting my booty rubbed on. He still manages to give me butterflies and sparks when we kiss and hold each other.

"I love you August." I said.

"I love you too Pocahontas." He said. I started laughing. He keeps calling me that.

"I do not look like Pocahontas......" I said. He kissed his teeth.

"Yes you really do baby , I see it all in yah face." He said. I kissed him and straddled on his lap.

August
We started to kiss and she straddled me. I started to take her clothes off piece by piece. Then it hit me, ion have no condom. I huffed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Ion got no protection. You take yo pill today." I asked. She started laughing.

"No, I was hoping you had a condom.." She said while laughing. I started laughing too.

"Let's just cuddle then, come on." She said. I follower her to my room and we cuddled..... ☺️