Chapter 1

I'm Malaysia Carter. I'm 17 years old and Im mixed. I got a body but I really don't pay attention to it. I'm a 'fostee' also known as a foster child. My parents died in a car crash when I was 8 years old. I've been to 5 different families. This family I'm in now has been the worst.. Janice my 'foster mother' has put me through living hell since I got here. My foster brother is the only one who treats me like actual family. Janice and Roger are the worst foster parents ever! I don't even know how CPS didn't take away Jakim by now. They not fit to have a child....

Malaysia pov
Jakim came in my room and woke me up. It's early and I don't feel like going to school. God kill me nowwww!

"Wake up Malaysia. We got school." Jakim said while shaking me. I opened my eyes to see that JJ had no shirt on.

"Who said I wanted to go to school?" I said while wiping the crust out my eyes and going to the bathroom. I went into my closet to pick something out.

"Well would you rather stay in here with mama? Oh and I got you these." Jakim said. I turned around and he had a brand new pair of Hare 7's in his hand.

"Jakim you don't have to keep giving me all these gifts, but thank you." I said while taking the bag and hugging him. The hug lasted way longer than I thought it would.

"You deserve it, imma treat you better than my mama and my dad treat you. If I don't get you all the shit I get you then who will?" He said while holding onto my waist. I pulled away.

"I don't want you to think that you have to buy me things JJ... I--" I got cut off by Janice busting through the door.

"Malaysia get in here and wash these dishes!" She yelled.

"But I didn't use any of those dishes..." I said while finally picking out my clothes.

"I don't give a fuck who made the dishes Malaysia! I told you to get the fuck in there and wash them!" She yelled.

"I'll wash em' ma. They my dishes anyway." Jakim said while getting off my bed. Janice slammed the door. I could hear her saying "Why you taking up for that bitch JJ?" I shook my head. I got in the shower but quicky got out and put on my clothes and my new shoes.

"And don't be late either! Cause if you miss the ride with JJ yo' ass walkin'!" Janice yelled. I mocked her and started doing my hair. I flatironed it straight. I grabbed my bag and walked in the living room.

"I'm ready Jakim, are you done eating? Where my food?" I said while laughing at him stuffing his face.

"I'll buy you some breakfast on the way." Jakim said. Janice must haven't fixed me any and he felt bad.

"JJ you bringin' that bad bitch home tonight?" Roger said. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What bad bitch? Oh shit come on Malaysia we gotta go." Jakim said. We walked out the house and got in his car. Yes they bought JJ a car for his birthday but when mine came I only got a stare from Janice and Roger.

"I don't understand why they so mean to me, if they didn't want me they shouldn't have signed those papers." I said while gazing out the window.

"I begged them too. I really wanted you, but I don't even think of you as my foster sister." JJ said while he handing me my breakfast biscuit.

"Why did you beg for me? If your parents don't even like me?" I asked.

"It's something bout you. Iono. I wish you won't my foster SISTER. Cause you know if you won't yo ass would be my girl right?" JJ said. I started laughing.

"Whatever Jakim. When I'm 18 I'll be moving out, you know that right? And that's when I get that huge ass check. I plan on not talking to your parents. I'll keep in touch with you though. And pay you back for all these shoes and clothes you bought a bitchh." I said. We parked in the school driveway and we both got out.

"Peace, I'm gonna go find Raven." I said while giving JJ a hug. I walked in the school and looked for Raven. She was with Nia and Dae.

"Haaaay girl." They all said to me. I gave them all hugs. And we walked to 1st period. The best period cause my bestie Raven in there. We walked in and I sat down in my usual seat , behind August... He looked back and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and started writing down the notes.

"Wassup ma' where you been?" August asked. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I been here doing my work, leave me alone." I said. August is a player ion got time for him or his brother and friends. They all some hoes. Fo'real.

"Now ma' yo kno' I can't do that. You should fw a real one baby." He said while lifting my chin up.

I know why y'all wondering why I'm being 'so mean' the first day August came back to NOLA High earlier this year we was straight cool, laughing with each other but he thought he was gone get one over on me. I went to the bathroom to find his ex Chelsea rubbing on him. So things haven't been gucci since.

"A real one? You? Nah." I said while finishing up my notes. I got up from my desk to bring our substitute my work.

"Damnnnnnnnnn, ma' got all ass." August brother Amare said. Amare and I are actually cool. I sat back in my seat and here come August pickin'

"Stop fuckin' with me. Ion want no nigga with dick that everyone gets to try." I said while giving my attention to my bestie Raven. Amare started laughing and so did Raven but I was dead serious. I could tell that August was getting mad. Oh well.

"Oh so you trinna say I got neighborhood dick?" He said.

"Nah not neighborhood, more like community." I confirmed.

"If I got community dick then you got an infected ass pussy fuck outta here!" He said. I got mad right there.

"I got you best friend! INFECTED?!" Raven got loud.

"Infected??? Ain't nobody been touching this, ain't nobody ever touch this, and YOU defiantly gone be able to touch this! Come again????" I said with attitude.

"Come over here Aug, we gotta talk bout sum." Amare said.

"Yeah lemme move, she contagious anyway." August said. I got mad but I kept my words to myself. Fuck him ion like his ass anyways.

August
Oh hell nah, I'm not finna waste my time with a bitch that's spreadin legs or givin it up and plus she disrespectful. I only fuck with bad bitches and she talm bout community dick.

Anyway I'm August Alsina , I'm 18 years old and I'm from Downtown NOLA. The GHETTO. The place of struggle. I'm light skin and I got tattoos, hella tatts. I get girls but I want a ROD not a hoe.....

"You ready to go do this drop?" Amare said while passing me the blunt.

"I guess man, I'm ready to be done with this shit." I said referring to selling. I puffed on the loud and we got our shit to do this job.........

(1hr later)

We got back in the crib and I was tired as a bitch. I looked at Amare who was smoking again. I laughed , Amare a true pot head. It ain't really a day when he don't get high. I hopped in the shower and started signing. My moms told me I should do sum wit my voice, but ain't no opportunities like that in NOLA. I'm just trying to move out the ghetto and do sum better in my life so ion gotta worry bout getting shot or ending up in jail. Real shit...

Amare
I know my bro feeling ma' she straight played him at school today. I'm Amare the cute one. I'm 18 and I'm brownskin. I got braces but these shits coming off soon. I'm from downtown NOLA. The place where either you sell drugs or you pimp.

You rarely see any people from NOLA making it outta the hood. And my brother and me trinna be the niggas that make it. He got the R&B voice and I like rapping. Migos the shit!!

When Aug got out the shower I got in. I took a quick shower cause I'm high and tired. I need someone to suck my dick real quick tho' . Yeah August the cuffin' type, I'm the oh you ain't suckin' type. I'm not looking for no relationship, imma thug it out with hoes as long as I can. I called up my ultra-hoe Tina. She came straight over and satisfied me. I kicked her out then went to sleep.