Chapter 32

Malaysia
It's been a week since the incident with August and it still hurts, I cry at night. The Twins are currently with August and I got bored sitting here without De'Arra so I decided to go see Marco. I'm the type of person that texts or calls you before I come so I texted him.

Me
- Brothheeer? I'm coming over for a little while! 💙

Brother Bear 🐻💚
- That's fine. I have a friend over by the way. I told him all about you.

Me
- lordiiieee! I'm on my way. I love you Marco.

Brother Bear 🐻💚
- I love you too Malay.

I smiled to myself as I drove off. I decided to go through the mcdonalds drive thru and get something to eat.

Me
- What do you want to eat I'm at Mickey D's.

Brother Bear 🐻💚
- Big Mac is fine.

Me
- What does your friend and Zamora want?

Brother Bear 🐻💚
- Zamora isn't here , but Odell wants a Big Mac too.

I put in the order, payed and drove off. I pulled into Marcos drive way and got out with the food. I walked in and looked around for Marco but this guy was sitting on his couch.

He was just staring at me and I was getting annoyed by it. Like damn nigga speak or something.

"Your mama never taught you that it was rude to stare?" I said annoyed. He scoffed.

"Don't talk back. Where my food?" He said while snatching a bag. I snatched the bag back.

"You ask politely, other than that you ain't got no damn food." I said while eating some fries.

"Lil girl.. Gimme my shit." He said while grinning. He was a sexy ass gift from god. He had black hair with brown at the top, hella tatts, stood around 6'3 , and was just fine.

"Here shit face." I said while handing him the Big Mac "where's my muthafuckin brother." I added.

"Minding his business." He said while stealing one of my fries. And sitting directly in front of me.

"What's yo name ma?" He asked. Like I want you to know nigga.

"Rhymes with get the fuck outta my face." I said nonchalantly.

"Damn girl you got a ratchet ass name then." He chuckled while taking a bite out of his Big Mac. He had some sauce on the side of his mouth which was disgusting me.

"Ugh, you have something on the side of your mouth." I said. He attempted to get it off but missed it. I sat up from the recliner.

"Here. I'll get it." I said while taking my thumb and wiping off the sauce. He smiled as I cleaned off my finger with the napkin.

"Thanks ma. I appreciate that." He said while taking another bite.

"Don't mention it, I was helping myself. You were disgusting me." I said before he blew a fake kiss at me before throwing the trash away. He came back.

"What's your name? Foreal." He asked me.

"Malaysia. And you?" I asked. Lord him sitting in front of me is getting me wet like a tsunami. Lol.

"Odell. What you do for a living?" He asked. Damn he ask a lot of questions. I don't mind tho.

"I own Sorella boutique and I model, and yourself?" I asked.

"I play wide receiver for the New York giants baby girl." He said. I knew his face was familiar.

"I knew your face was familiar Godddddd!" I said before putting my hand over my mouth realizing I said it out loud. He chuckled before taking my hand off my mouth.