Chapter 28

2 years later...

Malaysia

It's just me and the twins, they're 2 years old and they are a handful lol. They won't even born in Louisiana but they love them some Popeyes smh they get that from their daddy. Me being 20 now and August 21 has been good. I got my store in LA called Sorella Boutique! I got it with the help of my girl Heather. She's a co-owner.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I heard the twins yelling and running up to August. They are always saying the same thing like they are really in sync twins.

"Hey my 2 princesses and my queen." He said while kissing them and putting them down.

I smiled and continued to pick up all these dozens of toys they were playing with. Albania (first born) is the mommies girl, and Aaliyah is the daddies girl. Albania came over and helped me pick up the toys.

"Aw thank you Bani Bunny!" I kissed her and headed back to the living room with her. Aug and Liyah were eating Popeyes. Told you.

"Daddy bought Popeyes Bani and mommy!" Aaliyah said. Albania ran over to the table in her high chair.

"You want sum ma?" He asked me. I simply shook my head no. I'm sick of chicken.

"Why not? You haven't been eating as much lately, what's wrong?" He asked. The twins were demolishing the Cajun chicken.

"Nothing, I'll just make me something healthier. I'm starting to gain weight Aug." I laughed. He playfully scoffed

"Shit, mo' foe me." He said while eating. I chuckled and finished cleaning up the house that Twins destroyed playing 'Princess'

"Daddy! That's a bad word!" Aaliyah and Albania said in unison.

"*chuckles* sorry loves, I promise I won't say a bad word again." He told them. It's crazy how their twintuition has already kicked in at age 2.

"It's getting late babies, y'all gotta go to uncle Marco house in the morning, daddy and mommy has important stuff to do." I told them. They pouted.

"Bwut daddy just got here" Albania said. Awwww my baby

"So, you gotta go to bed princess." He said to Bani

"IM PWINCESS!" Aaliyah yelled at August before hitting Albania.

"DWONT HIT ME! DOOKIE HEAD!" Albania yelled at her before hitting her back. August was cracking up. He's so immature at 21 with kids lol.

"Stop hitting! Come on, y'all getting in the bath and going night night." I said. I got them in the bath and in bed, it was 9:37 when I finally got them out the bath and 10:12 when August got them to bed.

"Why do they always bump heads when you come home?" I laughed while getting in the bed and cuddling with him.

"I don't know, *chuckles* Aaliyah be pickin'" he said before cutting the tv off.

"Just like you do, I swear that girl is just like you. Albania caught the classy from me & Aaliyah caught the trashy from you." I said he rolled his eyes.

"But you know we never get to 'ya know' anymore..." I added while biting my lip.

"You already know I'm down ma." He said before kissing me and I straddled on top of him.

He removed my shirt and bra and started rubbing on my titties before putting one in his mouth, I let out soft sweet moans. He did the same to the other.

"Imma have you sore tonight" he whispered in my ear. I got chills through my body.

I felt August Jr. But as August says 'The Dominator' poking me. He removed his pants and I removed mine. He rammed inside me and contained my scream, careful not to wake up the Twins...... This bout to be a long night....