Chapter 26

8 1/2 months pregnant
Malaysia

Mama Sheila and I are walking threw the mall, picking up clothes, toys, stuffed animals, bottles, shoes, ect. For the girls, honestly I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant, big as hell, and I can have these babies early. I hope they can wait for the full 9 months, but I've already been having false contractions.

"Ooo Lay look, ain't this just the cutest thing you ever seen??" She said while holding up huge pink and a huge blue Giraffes. I smiled, they were really cute stuffed giraffes.

"I'm gonna get these for the nursery, were already moved into the mansion... It's really big. I like it." I said. She smiled.

"So am I hearing wedding bells?" Mama Sheila asked me.

"Noo, I would love to be Mrs.Alsina but I think we'll be going too fast if we get married, and we're too young." I told her. "And plus, I already feel like Mrs.Alsina. He treats me like... A queen." I added.

"Well that's good. I thought y'all would be getting married." She told me, I looked at her.

"W-well, has he been talking to you about it or something?" I asked her.

"Oh no, I was just asking. But let's get going, I ain't missing She's Got Game tonight." She said while walking out, I simply giggled at her. I grabbed the Giraffes and walked out also.

As I was walking out I bumped into a guy, he was lightskin, very well put together, had a few tattoos that I could see, brown eyes, and he was cute.

"Oh damn, I'm sorry. You're August girl right?" He said while helping me with the stuffed animals.

"Yes.. *sigh* I am. I'm tired of people addressing me as that, I have a name you know?" I said while getting myself together.

"Sorry, *cluckles* what's your name?" He asked me. He looked very familiar... I can't put my finger on it.

"Malaysia, and you?" I asked him. His eyes got widened.

"Marco, do you mind if I ask.. What's your last name?" He asked.

"Carter-Uslandè" I told him. His mouth dropped.

"Wow! This may sound weird, but you're my baby sister." He said. HOLD ON WHAAT?

"No no, you must have me mistaken, I'm an only child. My parents never mentioned me having a brother. When I was bo--" I started but he cut me off.

"When mom , Laurenady was pregnant with you, mom and Dad, Pacino was struggling living in New Orleans. They put me up for adoption at age 5. Malaysia, my adoptive parents were both white. I knew something was up, they gave me updates on how you were doing. They told me, my little sister Malaysia Carter, was in a foster home, and my biological parents were dead.... You are my sister." He told me. I was lost for words, I have a big brother.

"M-Marco, is this real? I can't believe I have a brother, I have family..." I said as I hugged him so tightly, he hugged me back.

"I'm glad after 3 years, I finally found my baby sister. We gotta catch up! We have to!" He told me. I let go of him and dried my face.

"Well give me your number and we'll catch up, I gotta get going." I said, I handed him my phone and he put his number in.

"Bye Marco!" I said. He smiled and waved. Wow I can't believe I have a brother.

I got in the Mercedes truck and put the stuff in the back. Mama Sheila was staring at me, just glaring.

"Why you give that man your number?" She asked. I chuckled, damn she nosey.