Chapter 11

Malaysia
It's my birthday bitch!!! Yaaaay ya girl finally the big one eight. I'm so hype I got a car and I had me some bday sex lol. It's like 1:35pm and I'm bumping loud music. I'm deciding to go to the mall today until I gotta meet August mom and his nieces.

I decided to put on > (in MM) I was looking sooo sexy. I got out a white choker and I let my hair go wild and curly.

"Where's my purse, where's my purse!" I said to no one in particular. I spotted in on the couch. I grabbed my car keys and headed out with my phone in my hand. August called me.

Hey baby. Where you at?

On my way to the mall, why wassup?

Oh true. I just wanted to call and say happy birthday, I'm taking you out tonight to see my fam so don't be gone too long.

Thanks baby, and I'm not I just wanted to pick up a few things for you. So when do you have to go to ATL?

In 3 days ma, you gone miss me? Cause imma miss you. I gotta go to the studio and record the songs I was writing last month. I luv it, Let me hit that, and Ghetto.

Dang so how long is that gonna take? Imma miss you so much. I'm not use to you being away from me yet.

About 2 weeks... And ion want you to be away from me, my mom gone be keepin' you company.

(Laughes) okay baby. What size shirt do you wear? And I hope you have fun in ATL but not too much fun!

Medium, and you don't got to worry bout dhat ma' you the only girl that got my heart. If that nigga JJ keep callin' you tell me aight, ion trust that nigga.

He kept calling me last night, it's cool though he hasn't called all today so I guess he got the message. What are you doing though?

On my way to help my mom cook this dinna' for you, Chay, Mya, and Kay. You already know I throw down in the kitchen! (Laughes)

(Giggles) that explains why I'm getting fat, well baby imma call you when I'm on my way back home. I love you! Muah!

I love you too and don't make me do the noise, yellow in the car...

DO IT NOW AUGUST!

Oh my god! ..... muah.... *in background : really nigga, you makin' kissy noises? *

(Laughes) bye baby.

Lata ma' .

I hung up and searched around Stussy. Since August loves Stussy. I was looking at this one shirt that had Testimony on it, it was so dope. It was like a jersey. I found his size and this girl bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry girl! I was tryin' to catch my son. AJ get over here!" The pretty girl said. She looked familiar. I smiled when I saw her son, I seen that face somewhere.

"Awww , he's so adorable how old is he?" I asked while squeezing his chubby cheeks.

"He's one almost two, every since he learned to walk he been up and out. What's your name?" She asked.

"Malaysia, what about you?" I asked. She was so pretty, she was white with big round hazel eyes.

"Rachel! You look very familiar." She said while adjusting AJ on her side. I smiled.

"Same about you, and so does your son. He looks like a guy I know. He's like my brother." I said while grabbing AJ, he started smiling and giggling at me.

"What's his name? I'm pretty sure I know him." She said.

"Amare. He lives downtown, you know him?" I asked. She got wide eyed. And her smile faded.

"That's AJ's father.... He doesn't know about him because he just stopped communicating with me. Last time, I seen him I was 3 months but I wasn't showing. I went over his house when I was 5 months but some bitch opened the door, at first I thought it was his brother August's girl, you know August?" She said.

"Yeah that's my boyfriend of 7 months , but continue, nevermind let's go to the food court and then talk.

We walked to the food court and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Amare has a child, I hope he steps up to the plate and cares for him. We sat down at the table.

"Okay now like I was saying, the girl opened the door and I think her name was Angelique but I call her hoegelique. We got in a big argument and she swung on me, Amare didn't even seem to care so I just left, I haven't talked to him since..." She said. Her eyes was getting glossy.

"Don't cry baby girl. You need to sit down and talk to him. I'll talk to Augut about this because Amare stays uptown now. He got into trouble, but if you need anything my address is Peachtree Circle . Condo 4b. I'm always here if you need me. A place to stay, ANYTHING! Don't hesitate to come by." I said. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, I appreciate everything." She said. I nodded.

"My birthday is today so maybe if I go out I'll give you a call and August mom can watch AJ." I said. She nodded. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. That's my new best friend.

As soon as I got in the car August called me and gave me his moms address. Meeting the fam here I come!

(A/N : I didn't feel like writing like 400+ words about meeting the family , that would have been boring so I just left it where it's at.

- Amare has a child!

- Malaysia's bday!

- Malaysia & Rachel friends!

- Remember Rachel ? Go back to like chapter 1 or 2 or 3

- meeting August family

- August is going to ATL. Lordieeee.

- love , TRAPGIRL E . 💧🌊😍