Chapter 10

(A/N: y'all might love me for this chapter butttt yeah still drama sorry not sorry. Love y'all ! 😂😘)

August
Malaysia straight bought that condo behind my back. That's crazy , but listen to this. I got some good news. Def Jam records decided to sign me and you already know I'm all for it! I got out my iPhone and FaceTime Malaysia.

FaceTime
Me- Hey bebeh' what you doin' ?

Malaysia- nothin' studying for these final exams tomorrow. You studied?

Me- yeah ma' I studied but school just ain't fo' me.

Malaysia- I'm hearing you. But baby I know you have potential. Just come to school tomorrow and try your hardest. You're gonna graduate anyway. With your 4.0 GPA I saw that sheet.

Me- I don't have no 4.0 GPA, I have. 3.7 or something. But I have to tell you something important.

Malaysia- yes you do! And spill them beans baby.

Me- Def Jam records decided to sign me! If it won't for you I wouldn't have got this record deal. I love you mane.

Malaysia- Oh my god baby! Congrats! I love you too. Oh and can you pick me up for school tomorrow?

Me- Yeah will do ma' . I also want you to meet my mama and my nieces. They live uptown NOLA.

Malaysia- I will love to meet them baby. I'm finally going to meet Mama Alsina. I wish you could meet my parents though.

Me- Aww baby it's okay. I know they were great people. Imma pick you up early tomorrow so I can show you my time.

Malaysia- okay. I love you goodnight baby. Remember to pick me up.

Me- I love you too and imma remember baby.

She hung up. I started scrolling through Instagram and soon fell asleep at 2 something in the morning.

* Skips into morning *

I woke up at 6:00 on the dot. I'm really trying to surprise Malaysia with this car. She's gone freak out cause it's her dream car a red Camero. Her birthday is tomorrow and it's a early present.

I got in the shower and got out. I'm overly excited. I wore a red Stussy bucket hat, my white rip Mel shirt, my white Levi pants, and my red Ferrari 14's. I shot my baby a quick text.

Baby? You woke?👀👀

Yes auggie, I'm woke. I'm just trying to find something to wear. I can't wait to see you bae.😩😍

Wear the outfit I bought us alike. With your Mel shirt and your white Levi's and the Ferrari 14's. With the hat too. 😘

Okay baby. Guess what auggie. 😊

What? 👀

Don't you know how I was looking into modeling and fashion design? 😋

Yeah what happened??

Nike ... Yes the brand contacted me and I get to do a shoot! 💁

Congratulations princess! I'm proud of you. But I'm on my way to come get you sexy.

I'll be waiting....

I grabbed my wallet and Malaysia's new car's keys. And I grabbed mine. I can't wait till she see her dream car. I hopped in my truck and headed to Malaysia's condo.

I got the key from under the plant and opener the door. Her house smells so good every time I come in here. It smells like vanilla or something.

"Baby I'm hea' !! Bring yo fine ahh!" I yelled. She came from down the stairs looking just like me. She really took the time to flatiron her long hair.

"Oh so I see you made us match? It's cute baby. Come here so I can take a picture." She said. She snapped a lot of pictures fam. I'm telling you.

"Send them to me, but come on I wanna show you your early birthday gift. It's back at my crib. I hope you love it." I said. She nodded and smiled. Damn she's beautiful. She looks like Pocahontas man....

We got in the car and drove to my house. I got a big bow on the car and she practically jumped out the moving truck!

"Oh my god baby!? Foreal!! I love you!" She jumped on me and I caught her. We started kissing. She deserves it. We been going out for 7 months, she really has my heart.

"I love you too, this is just a lil something for you ma' you honestly deserve this car. I know your pops would have got you one for your bday." I said. She smiled weakly. We hugged and I handed her the keys.

We drove in our cars to school. She wanted to be in the front of me lol. She's a trip, she insisted I kept the big red bow on her car.....

Malaysia
I can't believe August bought me a car. I didn't even know he knew I was saving up for a Camero. We walked in looking like twins. We walked into first block ready to take these final exams I already know we bout to pass...

3 hours later *

After all seniors took their exams we could leave cause there really wasn't no reason to stay at school I mean we are seniors. August and I decided to go to IHOP. I know y'all wondering where Amare at, he staying with his grandma cause he gotta go to Dozier high now. TERRIBLE. 😂 And as for Raven. She hasn't been in school.

We found out she fuckin' with Rodney. August ENEMY! Like she a damn sneaky ass snake ass bitch! I can't stand her man. She don't take car of her child, I know Robee doing good without her. But she can Atleast check up. *sips tea* I heard she pregnant.

We left IHOP and drove back to my house. I gotta show him my time, he earned it......

"August, come here lemme show you something." I said while removing my clothes. He looked at me and licked his lips.

"Oh shit, yee. Imma start buying you shit mo' often." He said while getting on top and removing his clothes. I love his tattoos.

I started kissing on em , and he removed my bra and started sucking on my titties, showing each one equal attention.

I let out soft moans. I really love him. He slipped on the condom and rammed inside me with no warning! I gasped.

"August, take it slow with me." I said. He started doing long deep strokes witch he knows I fuckin love.

I was moaning uncontrollably because he kept hitting my G spot over and over. I was scratching up his back.

Then he started singing lowly in my ear.

You lookin' so good right now

And I would if I could

But I know that your the type that makes it crazy

Cause yo got all my homies trippin' on it lately

You put sum thin' in the air

Your body so amazin'

And one could even say it's blazin'

You wrapped tight

And you got it goin' on cause you keep yah hair nice.

And I ain't even trippin' cause my "homies hit first"

Cause baby when I hold you I know we can make it work

So let me get.yo.cattaay.

In a place where I can meet you at

So baby let me hit that

"Mhmm August!!" I moaned in pleasure. He stopped and I was getting pissed.

"August stopppp, don't tease me!" I whined and pouted. He smirked.

"Whose pussy does this belong to?!" He said while going fast.

"Mhmm! You! August! Mhmmmmm." I moaned. He started going even faster.

"Nah my name daddy.... Who pussy this is." He said. Lord Jesus.

"Yours daddy! Mhmmm." I came and he did too he pulled out just in time. We both was breathing heavy.

Wow........ 😅