Chapter 35

1 week later....
August
My mind have been spinning since the day that Malaysia came to my house crying about the custody thing.

I don't understand why Keke would tell her that bold face lie like that, and I can't believe Malaysia actually believed the lying bitch. As soon as I turned off the tv Keke walked in the house, smiling.

"Get out." I said sternly. She looked confused and unprepared, but idgaf.

"What did you say?" She asked in a confused tone.

"I said.. GET OUT BITCH. I should have kicked you out the day you told Malaysia that damn lie, knowing DAMN well you was the one who bought up the whole custody thing, which you shoulda known was out the window. Get out. I already got your lil shit packed, bounce." I yelled at her. She started shaking her head no.

"No? No? Okay bet." I said before walking to her shit. I grabbed her lil bit of bags and threw them shits in the driveway. Her mouth made an "O" shape.

"You need some assistance too?" I said while walking up towards her getting ready to straight toss her BALDHEADED ass.

"August please stop!" She yelled while breaking loose from my grip and running around the table.

"Bitch get out! I'm not finna chase you and play your little games." I yelled while trying to grab her by her head but I forgot she only had a lil bit of hair attached to that dry ass scalp.

"I'm not playing any games August! I love you, I want us to work." She pretty much begging like a damn dog.

"Nah, you found love with Keean. You thought I won't gone find out?? Talk about loyal to yo hoe ass and this what I get? Shh I'm stupid for cheating on Malaysia with you. Your head game ain't even 100." I teased her. When I said Keean she stopped in her tracks.

"Get out." I said to her about to throw her out again. She had a tight ass grip on my arms. I was getting ready to push her ass out with all my might but she stopped me.

"No August!! I'm pregnant!!" She yelled. And I swear everything around me just stopped.

Malaysia
I haven't communicated with August since last week and I don't plan to, he's a dark cloud that's hovering over me. I should have known we was gone break up long ago. The good shit never last...

I was finishing up my late outfit designs . When I got in the shower and slipped on some boy briefs, a yellow tank, and some knee high socks. It was around 9:00 at night at Odell was just coming in.

"Malaysia where you at??" He yelled. I came down the stairs and gave him a hug and kiss.

"Why you yelling? Baby you're all sweaty and shit." I said while grabbing his gym bag and placing it where it needs to go.

"I'm training myself before season starts, you know I gotta give it my all this season." He said while taking off his shirt. I laid in his lap and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Don't work yourself too hard, you grind every season baby. Please don't overwork yourself." I asked. He started rubbing up and down in my thigh.

"I'm not. So what you was doing all day?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Nothing but Sorella shit, you know I missed you right?" I told him. He started to bite his lip and shit, but I knew I won't getting none cause he's celibate and all.

"I missed you too illy." He said.

"No I reeeeeallllly missed you baby like really, I missed you." I said while slowly moving myself back and forth on his manhood.

"Daamnit ... Malaysia you know
I'm celibate. Aw shit." He groaned. I bit my lip cause I was starting to get aroused, and he was too. He put his hands on my ass.

"Come in baby, I just want you to dick me down like Odell Beckham should." I whispered in his ear.

Then I felt him pull my panties back and insert himself inside me. I hissed, but it was amazing.

"Come on, imma show you how OBJ get down. Don't cry now." He said while guiding me up and down. It felt too good, I couldn't control my soft long moans.

Odell was groaning and I was moaning, through everything I forgot he was in me raw. Fuck it , I haven't had sex since August and I broke up.. This was well needed.. And the way he putting it on me. I just can't make him stop.

He took his time with me and I enjoyed every minute of it. He came, but pulled out just in time.

"I lapped ya.... Twice." I said while biting my lip, my legs were soaking wet. I don't know maybe it's been a while and I was a lil too satisfied because I was soaked.

He kissed me and we started up again.... I'm a lil too freaky.

The next mawnin | 😅

I woke up on top of Odell, I took the covers off of me and I looked down. He was still inside me! If I moved he was gonna wake up, if I don't move I'm going to be woke with his penis still inside my pussy soooo. I decide to move.

A moan escaped from my lips and soon enough I felt Odell's hands around my waist, guiding me up and down again.

Morning sex is the best sex y'all.......

Odell

I was sleep when I heard a moan, and I just started fucking Malaysia again I mean we was already in process.

After we did our lil morning sex I went to the gym, I gotta work hard and work harder. I don't have no time for screw ups, I honestly don't.

I hate this chapter but I haven't updated in iono how long. So I wrote this to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about y'all and I'll be updating more. But damn sex all in this chapter huh?

Started from the ghetto (August Alsina/India Westbrooks fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें