Chapter 5

August
I got a call from my nigga Yellow and something going on at the trap. We got there and everyone was in the meeting room.

"What's wrong?" I asked Yellow. He looked angry. And when he mad I know something really wrong.

"Somebody stealing from us, and we need to find out who." He said.

"Oh you already know I'm ready." I said. The difference between Amare and I is that I'm pretty much a loose cannon. Amare the ask questions first type nigga. That's not me. I shoot first them ask questions later.

"So who you think it is that's stealing shit?" Amare asked. See I told you.

"I'm not sure but I think it's Rodney." Yellow said. That's all I had to hear, I been wanting to fuck him up since we was living on the 1200 block of downtown NOLA.

"Now Smoke (my street name) I know how you feel about Rodney , but you gotta wait til we get more details before you smoke him." Yellow said. I nodded my head.

We got in the car and drove back to the crib. I opened the door. Raven was on the couch sleep. We won't even gone that long. I walked in my room and found Malaysia slumped. I laughed lowly to myself.

I looked at the time it was 5:56. Damn we must have been gone longer than I thought. I took a quick shower, slipped on some basketball shorts, and a wife beater.

"Malaysia?" I called while slightly shaking her. She groaned and went back to sleep.

"Malaysia!" I yelled and she jumped up so quick. She was breathing hard asf. I bussed out laughing. She hit me with my pillow.

"Mhmm what?" She asked rubbing her eyes. I scooted closer to her. Putting my hand on her thigh. She looked at it..

"You want me to take you home ma?" I asked her. I licked my lips and she started blushing. She hid her face.

"Umm you can take me home if you want, where's Raven?" She asked.

"Oh she knocked out, and so was you until I woke you up. You don't have to go home though. I'd rather have you in my bed anyway." I said.

"Well , I guess I can stay." She started laughing. She's so beautiful yo. Imma ask her to be my girl soon.

"Aight bet, imma give you some shorts and a shirt to put on. Here" I handed her the clothes and she went into the bathroom to out them on. She came out the bathroom and sat down on my bed.

"So tell me about youself...." I said to her. She gave me her full attention which I love.

"Okay , imma start with the obvious. My name is Malaysia Justice Carter , I'm 17 turning 18 on June 4th, I'm mixed with Hawaiian,Creole,and Indian....." She started off. I motioned for her to continue. So far so good.

"Ummm.. I-I was 8 years old when my mom and dad died in a car crash, so that makes me a foster child. I've been to at least 4-6 different families. None of them cared about me. I have a hard life but I know how to hide my struggles..... I had 1 boyfriend my whole life, I'm a virgin. Now you go." She said.

I scooted close to her and pulled her close to me so her head was on my chest. "Okay so I'm August Anthony Alsina.. I--" she cut me off.

"Wait .. A... A...A . HA! Like triple A batteries!" She started cracking up. I pinched her thigh and she stopped and put her head down on my chest again.

"Like I WAS SAYIN MA. I'm August Anthony Alsina, I was born here in New Orleans , I had a brother name Mel (Melvin) but he got gunned down in 2010. I haven't been the same since." She started holding onto me tight.

"I got in the game early, trying to make ends meet. Lord knows I ain't wanna have my shoes on them power lines. I was 9 years old when I met Amare. We half brothers. Amare got in the game too. We been slang in' Eva since. I went from being broke to living like this." I said while pointing to her and around.

"So you sell drugs..." She said looking at me. I sat her on my lap and wrapped her lil legs around me.

"Yes. I sell drugs. But I know what to do and what not to do, I know who to link with and who not to link with. I can take care of myself in these streets." I said clearing her uneasy mind.

"But what if--" she started. I stopped her.

"No what ifs baby girl. I got this, I got you. I been wanting you since the beginning of the school year, now is my chance. I want you to be mine. Will you be my girl Malaysia." I asked looking into her light brown eyes. Her eyes are kind of weird. They change from Brown to hazel to darkish gray.

"Of course I'll be your girl Aug.. You mine, no one else's. You better do good by me cause I told you I only had 1 boyfriend my entire life. I don't ask for much except loyalty, and I know that Leblanc girls some hot heads, but ion share nothing that's mine." She said. I started laughing cause her lil self was acting lil she the Incredible Hulk trying to run shit.

"Aight ma, I got you. Gimme kiss." I said. She leaned in and kissed me. We started off with pecks, then when she got comfortable we started tongue kissing. I ain't think she can handle it but she was holding her shit down.

"August where the koo-- what's going on here?" Amare interrupted. I smacked my teeth.

"It's in the cabinet nigga! Get out, call Rachel or Dee or Raven bye!" I dismissed him.

"RAVENNNNN?!" He yelled. Omg this nigga childish....

"What?! Shit. Stop yelling!" She yelled back. She walked outside my door. Malaysia buried her head in my chest.

"What you wan-- what's going on here?" She said. UGH!

"They was in here swallowing each other...." Amare over dramatic ass said.

"Y'all dating?" She asked.

"Yes we official now get the hell out my room!" I yelled while shutting the door.

I looked at the clock. 7:00 .

"Bae, you hungry?" I asked malaysia. She stood up and held her arms out so I can hold her. I started laughing and picked her up.

"I never noticed your tattoos... How many you got baby?" She asked. I thought to myself.

"I honestly lost count, but somewhere around 19-28" I said while walking.

"Damn, I only got like 6. But I'm hungry what you gone cook?" She asked.

"Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo." I said she squealed.

"OMG August that's my favorite!!" She said while kissing me.

"Damn ma it's just food. And plus I taste better." I said. She act like he was throwing up. I smacked her ass.

"Quit being nasty." Raven said while laughing. I forgot her ass was here.

"Come here Raven lemme show you sum." Amare said. They left to his room.

I started getting out the ingredients.

Malaysia

Yes! I got him. He locked. Off the market. Taken. Cuffed. Whatever you wanna call it, Leblanc hoes y'all can't have him.

"Omg stop you gone make it watery!" I yelled at August. He stepped back in surrender. I started whippin' in the kitchen.

"I'm glad I cuffed you, a bad, smart shawty who know how to cook? Yaaaass." He said in his ratchet girl voice.

I started laughing. He's too much. 30 minutes later everything was finished. It was smelling like Olive Garden in this bitch.

"Come eat yall!!!!" I yelled. I looked over to see fat ass aug already eating.

"Damn , you won't even gonna wait until mamì got hers?" I asked sounding fake hurt.

"Mami better get her plate and eat, shit. I'm hungry as hell and you playing." He said while stuffing his face.

Everyone say down and started eating. This is the lifeeeeeeeee. ❤️👫💍