Chapter 19

Malaysia

"No need to be nervous baby, you got this." I said to August as he sat down beside me. It is almost time for him to perform.

"Thanks baby." He said while giving me a kiss. It was a slight tease because I wanted him more than ever. Maybe because I'm pregnant now.

He got up from his seat and made his way to the back as I wished him good luck. He's performing with Tyga and Chris Brown. Both close friends of his.

"Now ladies, this is gonna be the performance of the night. Manage to keep yah panties on. Here is August Alsina." The host said. I was clapping so loud for my baby.

Baby I don't blame you.
For being in the clubs,
Getting all that love
Cause yah so beautiful
God made you to show that off uhhn.
Well I ain't never been the
Jealous type of guy
But I want you to myself
Mhm I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one on
One thang but babeh it should change
Cause when I be out wit Otha bitches I be thinking bout you
When you be out on dates you be textin' me too
Telling me tah come & pick you up when he drop you off
I pray tah god he ain't breakin you off
I don't want nobody but you!
Kissing on my tattoos!
I don't want nobody but me
(Talking to you)
Until you fall asleep
We better stop playin'
(We better stop playin')
For me mess aroun and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you!
(Nobody but you)
Kissin' on my tattoos!
Nobody but you! (x4)

August was doing his thang. He wrote this song just for me and it's got me feeling some type of way. 💘

He finished up and went backstage so he can put on his suit. I couldn't be more proud of him. Going from a drug dealer in 12th grade at Leblanc high. ANNOYING AS HELL. To being an international R&B singer, at the BET Awards, grinding, has a baby on the way and a girl that loves and supports him.

He came back and sat by me and I kissed him all over. I congratulated him on his good performance.

August

I just got finished with my performance & I'm nervous as hell. It's the last award for the night and I hope I win.

Even if I don't I'm still blessed & honored to even have gotten this far. I couldn't have done it without the support of Malay & my fam.

"Now we're about to announce the winner for the best new artist award!" The host said. I crossed my fingers and so did Malaysia.

"And the winner is...." She trailed off. Malaysia gripped right on my hand. I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"August Alsina!!!" She said and all I heard was mad applause and praise. Malaysia was beyond excited. I held her hand so she can come on stage with me.

I walked up to the podium and some tears started to flow but I managed to talk.

"First and foremost I wanna thank god. I wanna thank my momma, I want to thank my fallen brother Mel. He was my life man. I love you melvin. I wanna thank my beautiful and supportive girl friend Malaysia right here. What you gotta say baby?" I said to her she started blushing.

"Hehehe , August stoppp. This is your night. Your moment." She said into the mic. The audience cooed and awed. I laughed.

"Well what's mine is what's yours." I said. They awed again.  And Malaysia finally took the mic.

"Imma keep this brief because this is Auggie's night. *giggles* I love everyone who supports him and his music. And who's on board for him and his child." She said while rubbing her stomach.

That's when everyone went wild. We left it at that and walked off the stage.

-Skips to house-

Malaysia

August has to go out of town for a few days and I'm a little nervous because I am now pregnant.

"Oh yeah I was wondering if you can watch Chay, Mya, and Kay?" August asked. I smiled.

"Of course I'll watch the bugloo's I love them." I said while wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Well lemme get some sleep cause I'll be on the road early tomorrow." He said. He kissed my forehead and we both laid down.

This chappie was kinda boring . Sorry I just needed to get this out the way. 💘