Chapter 14

Unknown

I met Malaysia when I was 7 years old. She was the sexiest thing on the face of this world. I'm gay , fully gay 🌈👭 I always had an eye for her, at 7 years old I ain't know my feelings for her cause I mean I was young but I knew she was something special.

Anyways my name is Alexis Montoya and I'm Puerto Rican and white. I live in Louisville Kentucky but I'm here in New Orleans because my love for Malaysia is still here.

I admit , she broke my heart when she started going out with my cousin Lorenzo, it was hard watching them all lovey dovey. I cried my eyes out because I really love her.

She's dating some guy named August now, and I've been watching her every move. Mainly because I'm gonna get her back. Even tho I never had her. Yeah that's right , I've been the one stalking her! Taking pictures of her! She doesn't know that tho.

Malaysia

(After she saw the last picture)
Someone is watching me. I don't even feel alone anymore. After I seen that picture I shut the door, locked it, and ran up the stairs to Yellow. I just wish August was here tho.

"Yellow!! Wake up!!" I yelled while shaking him. I was way to scared at this moment to be by myself. He groaned and woke up.

"What's wrong ma? Why you waking me up at ... 2 something in the morning?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Someone is watching me and I'm scared. I am just scared Michael. Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" I asked. He looked confused.

I got out the letter and the envelope motioning for him to read the letter. He started to read and his eyes got wide as he looked at the pictures.

"Yo wtf?! You locked the doors right?! August know?! Oh hell nah. Go to sleep ma, I'm staying up." He said while motioning for me to lay down. I was out like a light, I just really wish August was back with me. I miss him dearly.

Yellow

Ion think I had a pov yet but any mothafukin who. My name Yellow that ain't birth name but that's my name ya heard? I'm 20 years old and I sell dope. That's all I do, is trap.

I know August finna get out the game soon cause this singing career he got goin' on, and I'm 100% okay with that. I just gotta get Amare to help me handle Rodney ass.

I was sleeping when Malaysia busted up in the room, she looked like she straight seen a ghost! I was worried for her!

She showed me this letter and pictures of her and August and someone stalking her. I can't let my homie's girl get kidnapped so imma watch her and her house. Her every move. If I even let someone lay a fingertip on her August gone go ham!

She drifted off to sleep and I mean god damn her ass was looking real good. If August wasn't my homie oh my lord I would have fucked her. She would have been screaming out papì yellow!

10 minutes after she went to sleep I ended up going to sleep. I slept the opposite way cause I might fuck her if not. I mean damn ! 😩😛 August you better treat her right no doubt!

Raven

"Robee! Robee! Open the door!" I yelled. Yes I'm finally going to robee's house. I think it's time for me to meet my daughter Malissa, I mean she is gonna have a little brother or sister soon.

"Who is it-- Raven? What are you doin' here?! You tryin' to finally be in your daughter life after 4 years?!? She fine without you my niggs." He said getting ready to shut the door. He looked so fine I just smashed my lips onto his.

"Raven.. Wha-what are you doing?" He said catching his breath. I looked at him deep in his eyes.

"I want you. I want my life back. I want my daughter. Please Robee, let me make up for these past 4 years. I beg of you." I said to him waiting for an answer.

He looked like he was thinking hard, I really want us to work. Not even just for my sake, for my daughter. Fuck Rodney I hope August shoots him dead. He ain't nothing but a dirty lying cheater!

"I'll allow you back into Malissa's life, if you promise me that you will do good by her, never leave her. I don't really care if you leave me, just don't leave her. For anything." He said sternly.

I nodded my head and started smiling hard. Early in the morning I'm going to finally see my lovely daughter malissa. It was about that time. I love her.

I know Robee's mom is gonna take a while to forgive me but I really don't give 2 fucks! I just got my family back bitchessss haaaay! Now it's time to get my friends back...

Robee
I'm Robee , I play basketball for central college. I'm currently single. I have a beautiful daughter named Malissa Giovanni Hendricks. I'm black and Brazilian.

I'm kinda hesitant about letting Raven back into my life & her meeting her daughter because Malissa doesn't know who tf she is. Malissa isn't open arms.

"Here's some blankets, have a good night rest." I said to Raven. She's sleeping in the guest room.

"I would rather sleep with you though. I miss you." She said. I smirked and grabbed her hand.

"Come on then. Don't be trying nothing either. I haven't seen you in 3.5 years. We starting off slow." I said to her. Being quiet not to wake lissa.

"I gotchu maybe." Raven said....

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

August
I finished my EP it's gonna be released next week and I can finally go home tomorrow. I've been missing my crazy girl friend and my niggas. I just gotta FaceTime shawty and tell her the news.