Chapter 24

August

I was talking to my mom about Amare and she's lost all faith in him. I just don't know what to do, he doesn't listen to me and Malaysia was right, if ion do something now... He's gonna end up dead or in prison. He has a son. He gotta chill out. But enough about him, he throwing his life away and imma find out why.

"Malaysia I'm finna head to my grandma house, to see wassup with Amare." I told her. She kissed me.

"Okay babe, be back quick I'm cooking dinner. And plusss I need a lil extra lovin'." She said then bit her lip in seduction.

"Ma, you pregnant. Ion' wanna poke em wit' junya' (junior)" I said in a cocky way.

"So baby, I've been horny as hell lately and I need you to satisfy me. Can you do that for me papì?" She said while tracing my tattoos then looking up at me while licking her lips.

Man look, even when her belly poking out, no make up, her gaining a couple pounds because of the baby and she still manages to arouse me. She's so beautiful and I still get nervous around her.

"Yea.... I can do that, but you gotta wait til I get home tonight baby." I said while kissing her, I squeezed on her butt then walked out.

I drove to my grandma house and she greeted me at the door. She looked stressed out and sick. "Hey wassup grandma? Amare in there?" I asked her.

She scoffed and took another puff on her cigarette. "Yeah that nigga in there, he's been really pushing it lately. Having all these parties and fast girls in my house where I lay my head at. August you better get him before I put his ass out!" She yelled. I nodded. I'm really gone set his ass straight, at the end of the day I am big bro. I walked in the house.

"Yo Amare?!" I yelled out. Looking around the house, I found his ass laying back in the recliner, drinking a 40 ounce.

"My nigga I know you heard me." I said clenching my jaw, he causing my grandma health to go down south. He pissing me off.

"Yeah I did *gulps* but I know you hear to tell me some shit someone else already told me." He said in a mocking tone.

"Yea like what bitch?" I said threw gritted teeth. He put his 40 down on the table.

"Like I need to turn my life around... Bitch. Fuck all that, since you left I've been get tin' double money. And shit fuck everything else, fuck you, fuck momma, fuck grandma, fuck Mel, and I just might wanna fuck Malaysia.. Shit she look easy." He said chuckling. I lost my mind. I just started throwing straight face and body shots. He disrespect my family and he dead to me.

"August stop stop! That's your brother!" My grandma and momma came running in.

"Nah ma! Fuck him! He disrespected all y'all and y'all telling me to stop?! Aight." I yelled. Amare was getting off the ground slowly, I spit on him.

"You gonna wish you never did that Smoke...." Amare said calling me by my street name. I ran back but my uncle held me back. He was struggling cause I was at my last straw.

"Fuck you calling me that for?! Grandma put his ass out on the street! Imma come back over here later on this week and he better be gone! Amare you foul yo, you gone treat yo own fam like walking shit... You lucky this grandma house and I'm not smoke nomo. Cause I would've lit yo ass up." I said while walking out.

I zoomed home I walked in and slammed the door, Malaysia came running down the stairs. I started punching holes in the walls.

"August stop! Stop! August!? August are you fucking crazy!? What the fuck is wrong with you???" She yelled at me, she slapped me. I calmed down but instantly got rowdy.

"Amare, this nigga got me fucked up! You know this nigga must got some screws missing in his head cause he called me smoke! Oooo this nigga got something coming! He said fuck MELVIN! And he disrespected you, he said he gone fuck you cause you easy I lost my mind I wanted to kill him and lord knows i was bout to but my momma pulled me off. We moving. In 3 days so pack up. And don't ever smack me again." I said. She looked scared and she was tearing up.

"August I'm not ready! How are we just gonna up and move? No house no nothing?! I'm gonna miss appointments! What about Chay, Mya, and Kay?!" She yelled. I honestly didn't know and didn't care.

"Imma call up Yell-- I mean Tyga and I know he gone let us stay with him. My nieces are gonna be okay, they can come and see us when we get our house. As for you appointments. We'll make some in Calabasas. GO.PACK.NOW" I said. She nodded and ran up the stairs. Fuck this man... Smoke is back. Nah man I can't, I got kids on the way I can't fuck my life up. Just know he gone need me.

Malaysia

I'm scared, I'm nervous. I started packing up everything. I wiped away a few hot tears that were beginning to stain my face. I finished up my last bag when August came up the stairs.

"Tyga said he down with us coming. So I hope you done packing cause we leaving tomorrow." He said.

"To-tomorrow? August...." I trailed off. "I'm scared." I added. He hugged me and dried my face.

"Ion need you stressin', this is going to be a new chapter in our lives. You gonna be with Michael, I know you missed him and shit. *chuckles* c'mon just stop crying we good over here." He said while kissing me.

This is all too much......