Chapter 25

Malaysia

"Okay, bye baby girl I'll be back soon to visit you and your sisters. I love yall." I said to August's nieces. They wiped their tears and I kissed their foreheads. I walked outside with August.

"I hope you got everything baby cause we not coming back no time soon." He told me. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer, I just let them fall. I'm really gonna miss Louisiana...

"Stop crying baybeh, I told you this is a new chapter in our lives, I don't want you caught up in Amare mess. Our daughters don't need to be around these fuck ass people. Come on Laysia. We got to get on the private jet." He said while kissing me. We got on the plane and I sat my stuff down. And got comfortable. But then I got a FaceTime call from the girl De'arra I met at Buffalo Wild Wings.

BambinoKitten- Imma miss you! <3 I'm gonna catch a flight to Cali next month with Constance, trust me girl. We still gonna have that play date whenever you pop out my god babies lol.

Me- Lol you remember that from the day we met at BWW? Imma miss you too De'arra <3 August insisted we left today.

BambinoKitten- Awww, just be safe and stay stress free. Where is August anyway?

Me- right here *flips camera* say hey to Bambi baby.

August- Hey De'arra! Where Keean? (Her bf)

BambinoKitten- At the mall buying me shit, he almost got slapped yesterday.

Me- giirrrl what happened? Spill the beans!

August- ALL YALL 2 DO IS GOSSIP!

BambinoKitten- Shut up! Anyway his ex Hoerissa, you remember her? Yeah she disrespected me and he was acting like a cat had his tongue. *rolls eyes*

Me- What that dirty ass thot bitch say?

BambinoKitten- She said I'm a hoe, I'm cheating on Keean, the baby ain't his. Ect! I was so close to smacking him and her but I had Constance in my arms.

Me- How the hell Constance not gone be his when you only had relations with Keean? She need to figure out who the baby daddy to those 3 kids she got. Pshh, I wish August would let a bitch talk reckless.

BambinoKitten- Exactly, but imma call you later, Keean calling me. Bye boo, love you!

Me- Bye! Love you too.

I ended the face time. August was knocked out and I laid beside him and soon was knocked out too

5 hours later
I woke up to light shaking and kisses all over my face and neck. I opened my eyes and yawned, August backed up.

"Uhh uhn girl don't be blowing that dragon breath over chea' oh and we landed, we won't be staying at Tyga house, I got us a temporary condo." August teased, I laughed and smacked my teeth. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in my Adidas outfit.

"Baby can you grab that bag? I can't get it." I asked Auggie, he nodded and picked up the bag. August's driver Benjamin was waiting, we got in there limo and made our way to the condo. I decided to text all my close friends telling them the news that we landed...ect.

Raven- Aw babess, I miss you already. It's a shame that you moved away as soon as we started being friends again! </3 but I'll be on the flight with De'arra next month!

BambinoKitten- Glad you and Aug landed safely! I'll see you soon and I love and miss you! Don't let the distance change you, don't let these hoes get to you. I love you and Aug together so plz watch out for the Calabasas hoes! Muah! ;*

Rachel- Cool! I miss you, so does AJ. I will be on the flight with the rest of the girls, ik our friendship is kind of shaky but ily

MamaSheila- Take care of my grandkids! And don't let the Calabasas vibe change you! I'm still and always will be Mama Sheila, don't give up on aug. Stay together always!!!!

I smiled at all the texts, they were all telling me they loved me and miss me... I just wish my parents were here to see how much I've grown... I really miss those lovebirds. See I never told you guys about my parents actually, so I'm gonna talk about them both.

My mom's name is Laurenady (Lauren-eh-dey) Luna Uslandè, my dad name is Pacino (Puh-Keen-oh)  Dominic Carter, my mom was from Hawaii, but mixed with Creole,Indian,Hawaiian and Black. My papa was from the Caribbean, mixed with Mexican, Rican, and Russian. They met at age 13 and had me at 18. They got married at 23.

They never had a chance to really explore with dating because they fell in love so young, also having me quite young as well. And that's how I am with August. Fell in love young, having twins at age 18. August 19. My parents weren't wealthy, them not being born in America was really hard for us because they didn't know English as well as I did from being American born.

They knew some English but I had to translate, a lot. I didn't mind though because being bilingual is advantaging. Anyway, my dad started selling drugs and it got me what I wanted, of course me being only 7 I didn't know. My mom was stay at home mom. I turned 8 and had the best birthday ever..... I got an American Girl Doll that looked exactly like me. Those dolls were 400.00 so I was forever grateful.

Then... 1 week after my birthday my parents died in a fatal car crash, an 18 wheeler knocked them off the road and they..they said my dad's body was barely recognizable... 1 week after that I found myself in the foster home....

"Baby you okay?" August said, I didn't even realize we were already at the condo, and I was balling my eyes out. I looked at him, and shook my head no.

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything." He said while wiping my tears away and rubbing my back.

"Baby, I-I have no family. I was just thinking about my parents, starting from the beginning. I didn't have much, but I was happy... My mother and father weren't American citizens officially so they couldn't get a legit job so my dad did the best he could at getting me what I wanted. Us struggling didn't break up my parents, that's love. My daddy got me an American Girl Doll for my 8th birthday... It had long pretty black/brown hair, light skin, brownish-gray eyes, and it looked exactly like me... It costed 400.00 August, at 8 I didn't know how my dad got the money, but it didn't matter cause I got the best present ever. 1 week later... They crashed.... 1 week after that I was in my first foster home. I really hate talking about this because I get so emotional, I really miss my parents. And they're never coming b-back." I said as the tears began to sting, I wiped them away and managed to gather myself.

"You never told me all if this, I'm glad you did, baby you are strong and don't let this get to you. They're in a better place right now, don't stress it. Your mom and dad are always going to be in your heart. Same as Mel. Keep your head high, babeh, cause your crown is falling off." He said as he smiled and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile back, August is forever my baby. I'll do anything for him and he will too.

"Thanks baby. I really appreciate you for everything you do." I said, he nodded and put his ear in my stomach. The babies started moving around.

"Baby they're moving, feel." I said while putting his hand over my belly. He started getting all excited.

"I guess they know it's daddy huh? I cannot waaaait til they get here ma, I just cant." He told me. I started thinking.

"Baby, I was just thinking. Maybe we can rename the first born girl? Just the middle name?" I suggested.

"Yeah I was thinking, maybe instead of Serenity it can be Laurenady." He said. I smiled.

"I WAS THINKING THAT AUGGIE! HOW'D YOU KNOW?" I asked in amazement.

"It's just something about us that can't be explained...." He left off.

"Promise me we'll never break up, even through ultimate struggle my parents stayed together, so I know we can overcome all obstacles." I said with my pinky out.

"I promise you. I wouldn't wanna give you up for the world, were gonna be the next Uslandè's. And I also promise to stay faithful to you, no bitch will come between our fam." He said before sticking his pinky out. His was much larger than mine

"I promise." We both said in unison.