Erica let out a laugh as she put her hand on the younger McCall's knee. "You mean when I did this?" She slid her hand up the inner of Jayla's thigh and she stiffened. Erica's claws poked her skin as she had a skirt on. "Come on. Girl fight in lab. It'll be hot." Her claws dug into Jayla's skin and she hit her hand away. Harris hit the bell again and looked around the class.

The final pairs were Isaac and Lydia. Scott and Stiles. Erica and Jayla. Allison and Danny.

      "Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy - You can eat it." Jayla picked up the crystal from the container and looked at it. "Go ahead Jayla. Try a bite." She glanced at Erica and shrugged, taking a bit of it. It was sweet. Instantly she lost feeling in her foot, it continued up her legs to her thighs and the rest of her body. "Ah." Erica held her up in her seat as the boys paid attention to Lydia.

       "I guess she's more important to them. Let's get you to Derek while this wears off." She guided the brunette out of the room while everybody's attention was on the older McCall twin and the strawberry blonde.

---------

"where are you taking me." I couldn't move from the neck down as Erica pulled me through the hallways. "Like I said. To Derek. This won't wear off for a while. A couple hours at most." I groaned as her grip on my arm got tighter and she pulled me outside to the lacrosse field. "It's not her. Here. Take her, she's paralyzed." Derek grabbed me and held me up. "So you're not the snake. It must've been Lydia. Like we thought."

        I glared at him. "If you thought it was her then why did you test me? I was paralyzed the first night it attacked anyway." He shook his head. "We didn't know you were paralyzed." I moved my head as best I could. "Well that makes sense." He dropped me onto the backseat and I groaned. "You know this is pretty rude. Especially to me." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "I would say stay here, but I know there's no chance of you moving for a couple hours so."

        "Whatever Derek." He smirked and closed the door, walking away. "If I'm stuck like this mind as well go to sleep." I closed my eyes and sighed, trying to go to sleep.

----------

"Do you think she's still paralyzed?" There was female voice and it sounded like Erica. With my luck it was. I groaned and opened my eyes, seeing the makeshift pack of Isaac, Erica, Boyd and Derek. "For what do I have the misfortune of waking up in your lovely presence?" Isaac squatted down to my level. "You fell asleep in the car. I didn't want to wake you so I talked Derek into letting you sleep. Are you still paralyzed?" I lifted my hand and shook my head. "Guess not." He nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

         "Lets get you home then. We're heading there anyway." I nodded and then froze, pulling my hand out of Isaac's. "Wait. Why are you guys going to my house." Derek shook his head. "Doesn't matter. We're going there. You'll go in. You'll also get Lydia to come out." That's right. They think she's the kanima. "No." Derek stepped closer to me and his eyes flashed red. "What do you mean, no?"

       "I mean no I'm not letting you guys kill my best friend. There's no way or how." Derek gestured to the door and crossed his arms. "Go." My eyes flicked between the door and him. "What?" He nodded as Erica came up beside me. "He said go. Let's show you how it's done." She grabbed my arm with her claws extended and in my skin causing me to wince.

       "I'm not a cat's scratch toy you know. Put them away sweetheart." She grasped my arm tighter and pushed me out the door. "Go home Jayla." I looked both ways and crossed a street before following the road to the house.