Chapter 33

"This is going be my funeral present to you." He got off of the bed and reached off to the side into a drawer. It was a diamond ring with little jewels around it. He walked over to me and got on one knee. "Will you marry me Alice?" Oh my god... his eyes flashed at me without a single worry on his mind, they were clear and knew exactly what I was going to say before I said anything."I will for all eternity." He put it on my finger and kissed my hand. "Everything I wanted happened in one day." I felt me getting all embarrassed jeez what is wrong with me? He is sweet I couldn't see myself marrying anyone else in the world. For long moments we just stood looking at each other's eyes forgetting the world and all our worries. Everything didn't matter we just wanted to be together and would do anything to have that happen. Something gets in the way it would have burnt up into flames. "You are something else you know that?""I know. You are special.""It's going to be one hell of a heavenly eternity." The night consumed our conversation and silence was filled with slumber. A quiet woman's voice sound came from my mind.
My Darling, Eternity is heaven for love, may God guide you. Try to not have too much fun Alice. Ray better treat you well, he is a good man, you're lucky to have him. I'm passing to the afterlife goodnight daughter.
Goodnight... Mom...

God has a plan for us all <3 we have eternity in heaven there is no rush. Everything happens for a reason. God's plan is weird we just have to go with it. <3