Chapter 18

"Sis he is going to stab me." He sounded so casual I wanted to laugh but I held it in because I knew to Ray this must have been a shock.

"Ray, come here." He hesitatively walked to me on the opposite side of my brother.

"Sis your taste in guys is weird. Why are you dating a vampire?" I forgot he doesn't know that I am faking being a vampire.

"Don't call her you sis."

"Why she is my sister?" Ray threw a look at me I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"I'm a werewolf like some of my family. Some are witches and vampires, it is kind of split into thirds. But we don't judge each other a lot unless they are human some get a little mad." My brother didn't know that Ray didn't know any of this.

"I'm a vampire so my family doesn't seem to mind a lot." My brother threw me a nasty look.

"You joined vampires? Liar you didn't, I can smell your human scent from a mile away. Why are you dating a vampire sis?"

"You can't be her brother, she is a vampire." Ray kept saying, was he trying to convince himself?

"She is my sister, we are related by blood. The one and only human left in our family is her. I want her to go werewolf but if she wants to go witch or vampire that is okay too. Not going to force her but I don't know about other people."

"I know she is a vampire. She goes to a vampire school and drinks blood. Let me hear this from her not you." He looked at me, I am not ready to tell him that I am actually a human.

"I am sorry." Ray went silent.

"Sis you never told your vampire boyfriend that you were a human. I'm going to leave if you ever want to become a werewolf just call for me I'll hear you. Bye see you at the family reunion or sooner maybe." He disappeared in the wind. I sat on the bench with Ray the atmosphere was awkward. The night became colder and darker. I interrupted the silence, it was eating away at me just sitting there. So many questions but I feel like he had more. My brother literally came told a lot about my family and then blurted out a secret I was trying to hide.