Chapter 3

Ray walked towards a wall with an unlit torch and tilted it opening a hidden passage. My eyes widened, "Whoa, a hidden passage."

"You have never seen one? Seriously have you lived under a rock all these years?" He chuckled. Reaching his hand out to mine, "I don't want us to get separated, were almost there." I reached out cautiously and grabbed his hand. We walked so peacefully, like normal people would. I am trying to enjoy the calm moments while I can.

A bright light appeared. "What is that bright light?"

"That is the end of this adventure." He squeezed my hand pulling me closer to him as he began to run. "We need to hurry to the principal's office before other students start coming.

At the end of the tunnel I saw a blinding moon, floating there in the sky, so beautiful and glorious. A large building, Ray ran straight into the place, through the ominous hallways of this school like place. Stair after stair in seconds. Finally we reached a door that was so intimidating. "Lady's first." He opened the door.

"Okay..." I shakily took a step towards the office. When I peered in I saw Mr. M. "Mr. M is that you?"

I felt the air get denser, making it hard to breath. The principal spoke, "Nice to see you again, Alice. Glad Rayon lead you here."

Ray looked so confused, "Headmaster... Is this the school she was entering?"

The principal looked pleased. "Starting now, you will be in the same class as Ray."

"Wait what? I don't know anything yet also he is not..."

Mr. M interrupted, "Rayon please leave this new student to me." Ray sighed and left. "Alice, you need to listen, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"This school is not normal as you have seen. Classes are during night around 7:30 pm be at the school, don't talk to anyone about yourself, I only want you to say your name, and other unimportant stuff. If anyone asks you are not human."

I interrupted, "But I am!"

"Sorry to say this but you should have already noticed from Rayon, that these people are not human. Your mother wanted you in this school. So I recommend you get used to this place."

"What am I then?"

"Just don't answer. If any problems occur come immediately to my office. I'll give you tonight off so you can move into your dorm. Same room as you had before, enjoy. One last thing wear that necklace your mother gave you and your new uniform will be laying on your bed." I untucked my necklace from where it was hiding.

"I am wearing the necklace already."

"Good."

Without moving somehow after a blink I found myself in a room that looked exactly like my other room, but something was missing. What is it that is missing? Unloading my bags I put everything exactly where it was in my old dorm room. Walking towards the door I felt like someone was on the other side I locked it and went quiet.

"Alice? Is that you?" The familiar voice, Ray?

"State your business." I said coldly.

"I came to help you unpack your luggage."

"I'm already done." I looked down on my bed. I saw this beautiful, midnight dark uniform. It had dark brown shoes, with long black socks. A skirt patterned with black and white. A pale white undershirt, with a fitted uniform torso with the same pattern as the skirt. The long sleeves were cuffed on the end to show bits of white with a button to keep it up. More like a stylish button than anything else. I want to see if it fits, slowly I put it on, and everything was so perfect. "Ray you still there?"