Chapter 8

My mind was too tired to even dream, when I finally opened my eyes it was an hour before I would usually get ready for school. A breeze filled the air, I could feel my hair blow behind me. Looking out the window I could see the spiraling clouds navy blue and black consuming the horizon. Never have I observed the clouds so closely, the wind was pushing them towards the school, now the stars were hidden from my eyes. My mind went off somewhere thinking about Ray and all the things that have happened so far. This whirlwind of events is clouded my mind, maybe I should go clear my head with a nice steam shower. When I grabbed my uniform I began walking towards the door I grabbing the key, then I unlocked the door and once again locking the door behind me. The key made itself at home in my pocket as I turned away from my locked dorm room door.

Looking towards the right I saw a bathroom for girls, might as well just say Alice's bathroom. I walked in this might be the first time I have been in such a different restroom, whether I liked it or not I have no clue. The floor was bright scarlet red carpet, the walls were black complementing the floor, and there was one sink the table for the sink looked like black marble. Above the sink there was an oval mirror outlined in white. The sink faucet and handles looked like they were made out of silver. Each step I took made me feel like a princess, finally I saw a bathroom and shower. The bathroom stall was made out of the same black marble very expensive looking, as for the shower it had a long think black curtain hiding the shower. Reaching over I pulled the curtain over to the side and saw the spotless glass and shining silver shower head. Nothing in the place was dirty or out of place, so perfect. I took a shower clearing my mind over everything that has happened so far. The shampoo and conditioner was labeled but I couldn't find out what scent it was supposed to be, still it smelt sweet with a hint of mystery. When I finished my shower, my thoughts were cleared. Everything was calm nothing was weighing on my mind anymore. As I changed into my uniform, my key returned into my uniform pocket then, I began walking towards the sink while washing my hands I looked into the mirror. Now I could see why Ray was shocked when he saw me in the uniform, it looked like it was made for me to wear. My eyes and long hair made it look even better this is not going to help me during school though. I went back in my room to towel dry my hair and get my bag for school. My hair dried really quickly it only took about thirty minutes to dry back to its normal shade and long length. I took my dorm keys out of my pocket and grabbed my bag time for school. The keys I put in the door and opened it Ray was there, I put my keys back in my pocket. "Hi Ray." I let out a relaxing smile.

"Hi Alice."

"Did the principal ask you to do this again?" He looked at me.

"This time I woke up earlier than usual so might as well come over and do something besides sit in bed."

"I woke up early today too, I just relaxed though." Ray's face looked a little more relaxed than usual today.

"You smell really good today, sweet yet mysterious perfect for you."

"Is it that noticeable? I only put a little on."

"Not insanely noticeable it's just that I am very close to you. Come on lets go eat some breakfast." I nodded and he reached out for my hand. My eyes were not blindfolded anymore so I have to be prepared for anything. Still the comfort of holding his hand right now is something that couldn't really hurt anything. We dashed to the cafeteria it took a few seconds I felt like I was holding us back from going any faster, still we made it earlier than yesterday. "Here we are that was quick." He turned to face me.

"Yeah we are really early today." I spoke trying to hide me catching my breath.

"I am hungry and today is a special I think." Ray saying he was hungry sent a shiver down my spine, almost like I was scared.