Chapter 21

"What should we do now?"

"Well from where you are right now I am guessing you're still hungry and tempted by my blood." Not like I mind him drinking my blood. I am still a human unlike folklore it takes more than just a vampire bite to turn you into one of them. The person has to exchange blood with a vampire and then ask to become a vampire by saying, Volo aeterna umbrae, or I want the eternal shadows in English."Your blood is always going to be tempting."
"Try not to kill me."
"If I drink too much or do something you don't like or if I hurt you, than say something I'll stop." I knew he meant it the last thing he wanted was to kill me or hurt my feelings. "Why does your blood have to be calling out to me? After holding it in for so long now my body is trying to catch up." He got closer to my neck I felt him breathing this was not really bad. Trying to resist he pressed his head on my shoulder, I petted his head. Just being able to be this close to someone I love made me happy. My life is weird but it is my life."I have so much for Mr. M explaining to do." He laughed only a little as he gave me some space.

"So your family was human at one time?"

"Yeah they were."

"You rarely hear of an entire human family turning vampire, werewolf, or witch. But your family went into all three. I hope I can meet them someday."

"There monsters." I forgot I was talking to a vampire.

"Ouch." He had a sarcastic tone to his voice and grin on his face.

"Well I need to go to Mr. M want to come." I didn't even have to ask I knew his answer before I spoke the first word. He nodded and we walked to Mr. M's office, it was like a dream, Ray knew what I was and didn't seem to care. Before T knew it we were at the office door. Ray didn't rush he made me give him the okay before he opened the door. It was silent when the door opened, Mr. T wasn't here, and Mr. M was in his chair. The atmosphere was thick almost hard to breath in, still I managed to talk. "Mr. M he knows. My brother came by to visit and told him."

"How did your family know you were attending this school?"

"I don't know." I mumbled under my breath. Not knowing anything really about my family wasn't helping us right now. Mr. M turned to Ray.

"So what are you going to do now?" Their eyes met then darkened.

"I will respect her even if she is mortal."

"Well I can't say that is the wrong one but it defiantly isn't the right one. Try to keep her little secret a secret between the three of us." He let a little smile appear on his face.

"Sure." Hearing him say that meant he must have accepted me being human.

"Mr. M you were wrong." A smirk filled my face, a wicked smile from ear to ear appeared on my face. "Ray didn't rip my head off when he heard my secret."

"He hasn't yet, instead he is still friends with you. Interesting choice I have to admit, the transfer papers I had ready to go."

"Transfer for what? Where would I go?"

"I was going to make you transfer schools but then you two had to go and mess that up. Now I have to think a whole new plan."

"Where would I go?" I asked again he answered my first question but not the second, why was he avoiding it?

"I would make you live with your family." My eyes widened I felt sick to my stomach. He knows how I feel about my family, how could he even consider that an option?

"They would forcibly turn me into a..." Which one would they turn me into a vampire, werewolf, or witch? Maybe Mr. M would know. "Would I become a werewolf, witch, or vampire?"

"Depends on you, they won't let you stay human I know that for sure. Which reminds me what one are you going to turn into?" My brain is fried I have no clue how to even process the question let alone answer it.

"I don't know."

"I forgot to tell you there is a fourth option." My face lit up, would I be able to stay a human. "I wouldn't recommend it though." Did my shining face make his look darker or was it just me?

"Is the fourth option staying human?"

"Not really. You'll learn more about them in your combat classes that you start in a few days. These creatures are not able to go in sunlight..." I interrupted.

"Vampires can't go in the sunlight."

"Actually vampires can go in the sunlight only ones who are turned forcibly can't."

"Vampires can't turn humans forcibly the humans have to say certain words." I've known this my whole life Mr. M needs to get his facts straight.

"Your mother and father were a special case, they turned but weren't fully vampires. In the middle of the ceremony it was interrupted and it made them full vampires but they were unable to go in the sunlight. Still sunlight is not the ideal place for a vampire it is uncomfortable."