ANOTHER PREDICTION!

ANOTHER PREDICTION I WATCHED EPISODE 1 OF SEASON 2 I CRIED NONSTOP SO IF YOU SEE *CRY* THEN I AM CRYING! BECAUSE I'M IN A EMOTIONAL STATE RIGHT NOW! I CRIED NONSTOP IN THE VIDEO AND AM STILL CRYING SO YEAH.... ANYWAYS ONWARD! Oh and beware of the music IDK WHY I PUT IT THERE BUT THE MUSIC REALLY FIT WELL WITH THIS!

Third person!

Levin climbed down the ladder and opened the gate. Aphmau looked and stood in shock. 

"It can't be..." Aphmau thought to herself.

"MOM!" Levin cried out. (Nope NOPE I'M CRYING AGAIN CALL THIS A WARNING FOR YOU!! :( OMG I CAN'T ANYMORE!! I CAN JUST IMAGINE THAT! I NEED A BREAK!)

Aphmau cover her mouth and started to burst into tears.

"N-No.... Please no..." Aphmau cried, tears streaming down her face. Her salty tears falling to the ground. Levin ran up to her and hugged her. Aphmau cried harder. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. But she couldn't bare to not cry. Seeing this image... Phoenix Drop GONE! Levin all grown up! She couldn't bare it. Then she heard another voice.

"LEVIN!! HAVE YOU SEEN-......"

Levin back away. He sighed, "Mom... You're not going to like this...."

Levin moved out of the way. The man had dark brown hair and...... green eyes. Aphmau had a fell on the floor on her knees. She couldn't bare this any longer.

"NO! Please Irene NO!" She cried out. Tears falling from her face more and more. (OMG I CAN'T I CAN'T ANYMORE!! I CAN'T I AM CRYING AT MY OWN PREDICTION SO MUCH!!) 

"Mom...." Malachi then walked over to her and hugged her.

Aphmau started trying to catch her breath. But had kept crying. She had missed their WHOLE ENTIRE CHILDHOOD!! She had missed them growing up. It was like yesterday that they were little kids with joy. But now.... They were adults.... Grown adults.

(THAT IS IT I CAN'T DO ANYMORE OK I CRIED DOING THIS I CAN'T!!! I AM GONNA CRY SO BAD!!!! :( I NEED A MOMENT!!)