Chapter 6

Aphmau's P.O.V

He looked at me in shock. I looked at him in rage. "YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" "Please Aphmau I can explain!" "EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU SHOT ME WITH AN ARROW THAT ONE DAY! SURE THAT WAS THE DAY I FORGOT EVERYTHING!!" I started to have a white aura around me. "I THOUGHT YOU HAD CHANGED!! BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE THE DAY I HAD CAME!" I let him go and left the house. I slammed the door. I didn't care anymore. I turned to my normal self. I mumbled, "I don't even care anymore...." 

I started to walk to the hill. Once I got there it was night. Everything was peaceful. I sighed. I sat down and looked at the night stars. "LADY APHMAU!?" "Oh Irene..." I looked to see Laurence. I stood up. "Yeah....it's me...." Laurence looked in shock. "Yeah remember the girl Jess, That was practically me...." "DOES GARROTH KNOW!?" I nodded. "Plus Zenix I guess..." "WAIT ZENIX!?" "Yeah. He was at Garroth's house...." There was a silent pause. I sat down and sighed. "Lady Aphmau..." "Laurence you know I'm not the Lord anymore right?" "R-right I forgot..." "Yeah I know you're shocked....But don't tell anyone.... Garroth is telling everyone tomorrow...." "Alright... Well, you should go to Garroth's..." "Yeah see you later..." 

I teleported back to Garroth's. I went down the stairs and went into the guest room. I shut the door and locked it. I sat on the bed. "Everything is so awkward now...." I sighed. I heard a knock on the door. I used my magicks to unlock it. "Come in!" Garroth came in. "You ok?" "I guess...." I looked at the floor. He sat beside me. "Somethings wrong isn't it?" I sighed, "Yeah..... ever since I've came back everything seems so.... awkward and weird..." "I guess so..." Then I started to feel a pain inside me. I could barely breathe. I started taking little gasps. "Aph?" I fell down onto the floor. "APH! WHATS WRONG!?" "Can't...... breathe...." Then everything went black.

(YES YES YES I KNOW I KNOW CLIFFHANGER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Plus did anyone see episode 94!? OMG!!! :( THE GARMAU SHIP!!! IT'S RUINED!!!!!! Oh and should I do a Dare us story or whatever! So you can dare the cast? If you do please write down in the comments!!!)