THEORY

Ok this isn't an update SORRY but I'm having a theory AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS!!! I KNOW THAT!!! But don't you think Dante is acting wierd? I heard from Ella_the_obsessed her theory was that the masked man kidnapped Dante and is disguising as Dante also. If you wanna see the rest of it go to the book A Secret Life and also read it, it's an awesome book! Anyways it makes sense why. Because HELLO THE PART OF DANTE AND THE AMULET!!! 

BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THEORY!!!!!!!!!! FUTURE THING WHATEVER IF IT ONLY COULD HAPPEN... My theory for the future.... so you know how Aph can't sleep at night right? What I'm thinking is that the masked man will turn into himself and Aphmau sees. And then the next day they are all in the Plaza and she starts to talk to Lillian who she actually is. Then Garroth might FINALLY come out of his darn shell BECAUSE HE A TURTLE! XD And then starts going to Lillian's side becuz you know how she tryin to help Garroth. But I think she is trying to seduce Garroth!! Then there's more arguing then Lillian takes out a sword and turns to the masked man or whatever! And puts it by Aphmaus throat and says EVERYTHING!!! But then stabs Aphmau in the chest because she is the Lord Duh! AND NO DUH THE MASKED MAN IS WORKING FOR ZANE OR WHATEVER! And yeah that all I think!

So yeah XP THAT'S MY THEORY FOR THE FUTURE!! If it ever comes true :(  But Garroth might confess!!!! IF!! IF IT HAPPENS