Chapter 29

(WARNING SONG MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY)

Garroth's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Aph has told me about destroying the amulet. But ever since she has been in her room with the amulet around her neck. She told me she had to keep it safe. She didn't want anyone to get hurt. So, she decided that she would.... sacrifice herself for us to live. She wants.... to make a deal with Zane...

Since Zoey had came back from her trip. Aph lives with me for now... I knocked on the door to her room. "Aph?" I knocked on the door again, "Aph please... open up..." I heard her start to cry. This was breaking my heart. Seeing and hearing her like this.... This all happened because of me. I'm doing this to her. So I left her alone.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was writing a little letter in my diary. Just to say my final goodbyes if anyone will read this...

I don't want anyone to get hurt. I wish... I just can't take it anymore... I had made a deal....The deal is that.... Zane.... Could take my hand in marriage as long as they don't harm anyone from Phoenix Drop.... Just the thought of it makes me cry. Sacrificing myself.... To save the village... Even though I'm not really the Lord... I still sometimes be like one... Others come first... The people I care for.... come first... (OMG I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!) 

I don't care what they say.... Or what they do to me... All I will know.... Is that everyone I care for.... Will be safe... I know I have magicks but it will just ruin everything..... I don't have a plan after marrying Zane... I don't have any other plans after this tragedy is over... All I know is... Zane will kill me in my sleep.... And that I will.... Be watching everyone over Phoenix Drop..... From the Heavens... With my mother.... Even though I will lose the one I truly love.... I will know.... That he will be safe.... Levin and Malachi will be safe... Everyone.... Will be safe....~~ Aphmau ~~

I put down my quill. Then burst into tears. "Why does this happen... Why..." I put my diary away and sat on my bed. I was still in tears. Then I heard a knock, "Aph?" Then another knock, "Aph please.... open up..." I knew who it was. I started to burst into tears again. I couldn't tell him my plan... All he knows is that... I am making a deal with Zane...

I started rocking back and forth. Deeply breathing in and out. I just couldn't calm down....I can't calm down. I looked at my desk. To see the purple blossoms in a vase on the desk. That made it worst. It made me remember.... All the good things... I had.... With Garroth.... (OMG IDK WHAT I'M DOING I'M MAKING THIS SO SAD!!) I cried harder. Tears were falling from my face. I closed my eyes and laid on my bed. Trying to forget everything. Every bad thing... I have in my life... But I have to face reality... Because this was going to happen.... If I liked it... Or not...

(OMG I CRIED TYPING THIS!! I WARNED YOU ALL NOT TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC! Because I did while typing this chapter!! Plus I saw Aphmau's I'm Sorry video. I'm just glad I know why it's delayed. I mean I don't blame her she said it takes 8 hours to make a video! Plus it must be super stressful! But I hope you... actually I don't think none of you will like this chapter... WHATEVES XD )