Chapter 24

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was in my room.... just looking out the window.... trying to figure out why that song was in my past... "Maybe the blossoms have something to do with this.... Just maybe..." I groaned, "I just want to know now!" "You want to know what now?" I turned around to see Garroth, "You almost gave me a heart attack!" "Sorry..." I started to calm down, " It's fine..." I looked back out the window, "Is something on your mind Aph?" I nodded. "So what is it?" "Should I tell him... About the blossoms and everything..." That's when I decided to show him instead of telling him...

I sighed, "Come with me..." I grabbed his hand and we walked out of my room. We went out the house and walked to the tree upon the hill. Garroth was confused, "Why did you bring me here?" I sighed, "To show you something..." A purple blossom fell between us. "Touch it." "What?" "Touch one of the petals... I will too.." He sighed, "Alright..." Then we both touched it together. Then there was a flash.

~~~ Vision ~~~

There I was... Myself singing by a tree just like the one on the hill. The song I always sang when I was alone... ( Song from last chapter!)

"All by myself

Waiting for a friend to show,

My magic won't help me now,

Not until you walk through the door,"

"Please set me free,

Don't be afraid,

I am always by your side,

Come now my friend,"

"Death's sweet embrace

Was once a gift I yearned for,

But now that I have found you

I don't need death,

Not anymore"

I stopped. I had stopped because someone was watching me.... someone I know.... I turned around to see a boy with dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes. "Who are you....." The boy stopped staring at me, "Sorry... My name's Garroth the eldest son of O'kasis... you are?" "Aphmau... daughter of-" I had stopped myself and I knew why... "Daughter of?" I knew my mother when I was young... My real mother... "Daughter of.... The Lord of Lilac...." "Oh well nice to meet you... That song... my mother used to sing me that sometimes..." I mumbled, "Same here..." "What?" "Oh, nothing...."

"Ok, well do you wanna come see my family?" I smiled, "Sure... My mother is visiting this place.... she said something about alliances." "Cool, come on let's go..." He grabbed my hand and started to walk away.

~~~ End of Vision ~~~

I started to awake from the vision. I groaned. Then I noticed I was on Garroth... (AWWWWW GARMAU MOMENT!!! *GETS ICECREAM*) Garroth was starting to wake up... I got off of him and acted like nothing had happened.... (COME ON WHY!!) He woke up. I was laying on the grass looking at the night sky. "Aph... what happened?" I sighed, "Did you see that vision of me singing?" He nodded. "Then we both had the same vision..."

"Are you sure we did?" I nodded. "So... you lied to me that day didn't you?" I looked at him in shock. "How?" "I knew from the day I saw you... and when you had told me.... I could tell." I sighed, "I saw your mother..." He was stunned, "Y-You did?" I nodded. "How?" I smiled, "While I was gone for the past 2 years.... She was a very kind person... She even told me about your father before he turned evil.." I knew I shouldn't have told more after that. "Sorry, I brought it up..." He sighed, "I-It's fine..."

He got up and put his hand out for me to grab it. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I sighed. "Come on let's get home..." I nodded in agreement. Then we started to walk home....

(OK SO SOMEHOW I MADE A BIG CHAPTER IN SCHOOL XD I ROCK I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT HAHA!!! Be glad I can do this! XD )