Chapter 21

Aphmau's P.O.V

~~~MORNING~~~

I woke up and felt a sudden shock inside of me. Darkness releasing inside of me. Then I heard someone banging on the door. I opened it. Then someone pinned me on the wall holding my neck. They were choking me. I could tell by their strength they were mad. But why? Then I heard them talk, "WHY WERE YOU IN MY DREAM!?" Then everything went black.

Garroth's P.O.V

Crystal then blacked out...... Then something happened.... A flash of light showing that they had silky black hair.... She was wearing.... purple.... I dropped her. "Please... it can't be..." She fell laying on the floor. I picked her up and turned her around so I could see her face. "N-No... What..." It was Aph but how.... WHY! Wait... she wasn't BREATHING!? "Oh no.... nonononononononono! Did I!?" She wasn't moving... "Please don't tell me I choked her to death!"

Aphmau's P.O.V (Sorry about the switching!!)

I woke up and shot sitting up breathing heavily. It was dark. Then I heard someone yell my name, "APH!" Then I felt someone hug me... "Who are you?" They looked in shock at me, "Y-You don't remember? It's me.... Garroth..." I heard that name before but from where. Then I had a pain in my head. I screamed, something was hurting. That name had meant something.... I know it... The pain stopped. "Are you ok?" I nodded. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Garroth what's going on! I heard a scream and-" The person looked at me in shock. "APHMAU!?" I was so confused. "Laurence we need to talk..." They both left and I was trying to get everything together.... I mumbled, "Why do their names sound so familiar?" 

(YEAH YEAH YA'LL HATE MEH!!! XD Sorry it's short I was working on my DJ SKILLZ on a website XD But yeah I'm thinking about making another Garmau story..... If you guys think I should please put in comments below!!)