Chapter 17

*Song Midnight Love - Diabolik Lovers--------> It's a anime!!)

Garroth's P.O.V

"Aph..." She laughed, "You all are traitors..... I should've known..." "What... Aph but your Lady Irene-" "Lady Irene's daughter yeah yeah.... But I should've known she was trying to possess me...." "APH THIS ISN'T YOU! I WANT THE REAL APH I KNOW AND LOVE BACK!" She smirked, "You really want her back? She was so pathitic...." I was getting so confused, "What?" Then I heard thuds. I looked behind me to see Laurence, Dante and Brian on the floor with a red aura around them. "Aph..." "So you really want your Aphmau back.... let me show you..." She took out a necklace and made something appear in it. "APH!" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" She laughed, "Possessed her of course..." "WHO ARE YOU!!!" "Your brother works for me..." Then I knew.... It was........ The Shadow Lord....

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up. The thing I remember was.... THE SHADOW LORD!! I was in his necklace he was containing me in. I was filled with anger. I shot a beam and I was free. Everything turned white. I opened my eyes once again. To see Garroth on the ground with tears? "Garroth?" He struggled to talk, "Aph..... I'm so sorry...." "What?" Then he took out a sword and stabbed me in the chest. I felt pain.... not just any pain.... a heartbreak.... "W-Why..." "I just want her- wait.... Aph...." I was filled with tears. "W-Why...... why...... I thought....... you.... loved.... me...." He looked in shock, "WAIT!! NO!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!" I felt tears falling from my face. "Yes..... you...... did....." Then everything started to become black. Then I heard a voice, "hE dOeSn'T LoVe yOu!" That voice was right.... He doesn't love me.... He doesn't love me...... He killed me.....

( ................................. *coughs* Uhm so yeah Sorry it's short and yeah emotional......)