Chapter 9

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Life is so confusing...." I heard a chuckle.... an evil chuckle... I turned around to see Zane. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" He smirked. "You know the potion the Shadow Lord gave you in that dream.... Well, let's just say that'll be a warning for you." Then he disappeared. I sighed. "What did he mean...." I saw Garroth by a tree. "Damn it!" "You heard everything hm?" He nodded. "But what dream?" I sighed, "I had it earlier before you knocked by door when I was in my bedroom..... The dream... Well.... I saw the Shadow Lord..." "Wait WHAT!?" "He held a potion filled with a purple darkness inside..... He wanted me to join them, but I refused.... Then he splashed the potion on me and I felt corrupted with darkness inside of me...." "I see..."

I started to feel a pain inside of me. I fell on the ground to my knees. "APH!" My hands were on my heart. There was a rush of pain. Then it stopped. "What happened?" "I-I-I don't know..." "You should get rest...." "Alright." I sighed. We started to walk down the hill to the house. We entered inside and I went to my room.

"What was that pain..... It felt as if something was stabbing my heart.... Was it the potion from my dream.... No it couldn't be...." There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Garroth. "Yeah Garroth?" He looked suspisiously at me. "Aph since when did you have that cut on your neck?" "What cut?" I looked in the mirror to see a black cut. "What!?" I felt the same pain again. I fell to the ground. Garroth rushed to me. "What's going on!?" Then I felt it again. The same feeling from my dream. Being corrupted by darkness....

(Ok sorry it's short I did this before I had to go get ready for my bus because it's raining here UHG I HATE RAIN IN THE MORNING!!!! So yeah sorry these have been short :(  )