Chapter 13

WARNING WITH THE MUSIC!!!! YOU PLAY IT WHILE A GARMAU MOMENT HAPPENS YOU WILL CRY!!! IF I CRY IN IT THEN IT'LL MAKE YOU CRY!!! OK JUST A WARNING!!! NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE CHAPTER!!!

Garroth's P.O.V

Aph hasn't woken up for 2 days. "GARROTH!!" I stopped thinking. Zoey was yelling at me. "What?" "Aphmau..... she.... she isn't breathing!" "WHAT!?" "But she has a pulse..." I was stunned, "WHAT? HOW?" "I don't know I haven't heard anything like this...." I sighed, "Will she be ok?" "I'm sorry.... but I can't tell.... it's like she is in a sleeping trance...." Zoey left. 

(CUE MUSIC) I went to check on Aph. But all I could see was her lifeless body. "I-I can't lose her again! I just can't." I started to tremble. I left Aph's room and went into mine. I closed the door. I sat on my bed looking at the ground. All I kept seeing was Aph's lifeless body. Over and over again. I broke into tears. 

"She can't be gone.... Not again..... Please... This can't be happening.." (OMG THE FEELS!!!!! OK OK *Goes get's icecream* Don't judge me!!) I kept seeing her on the bed.... not breathing.... not even moving.... I kept seeing that image again and again. I wanted it to stop.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I could hear everything. I couldn't move. I guess I started to breathe again. But I didn't want Garroth to be in pain... My eyes opened with a flutter. I breathed in and out. I felt like I was ok... I must've been in a trance or something.... "There's no time for this..." I got out of bed and went out the room. I went upstairs to Garroth's room. I opened the door quietly. All I could see was Garroth.... crying... He was crying because of me... He was on his bed looking down to the floor and crying. I walked on the other side of the bed and hugged his back.

"Please.... stop crying..." I started to have tears in my eyes. "This is my fault.... I shouldn't have came back.... I'm sorry....." I stopped hugging him. I tried to cover my face. "Aph... T-This isn't your fault..." "Y-Yes it is.... We might be at war with O'kasis because of me.... Everything happened because of me.... I-It's all my fault.... that everything.... is happening!" I cried harder. "Aph..." He hugged me tight. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. Everything was my fault. From the start.... Tears were streaming down my face. "Aph..." Garroth turned me to face him. He cupped his hands on my cheeks. He started wiping away my tears. We stared at each other. "This isn't your fault.... it never was..... Everyone knows in this village..... you did it for us... And.... you did it for me...." He pulled me closer. And we touched lips.

( OK OK OK OK YA'LL HAPPY!? BECAUSE YALL BETTER BE THIS MADE ME CRY AND FANGIRL SO BAD!! *BRB*)