Chapter 30

Aphmau's P.O.V

There hasn't been any signs of Zane in Phoenix Drop yet... Nothing. Nothing evil. No shadows... just nothing. This was starting to worry me. "What if they are here!?" I was in my bed. I haven't went outside this room yet. I didn't eat. I didn't sleep. I waited. For the day, Zane would come... But for an odd reason that day hasn't came, yet...

I sighed and decided to get out for a while. I got up from my bed and grabbed my sword. Then brushed my hair and teleported to the hill. I looked over Phoenix Drop. Watching, looking, for anything. Then there was a presence. A... powerful presence? "It could either be mother, or the shadows..." I looked behind me to see my Mother. "Hello, Aph..." I smiled, "Nice to see you too Mother..." She sighed, "So have you found Vylad yet?" I shook my head no. "So he told you didn't he?" I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She sighed, "You have to figure things on your own darling..." "Alright... But those blossoms!" She smiled, "Yes. They are a part of your past.... They are a symbol to your past." I then understood, "Alright thank you..." "My pleasure... Now do you really want to do this?" I nodded, "To save this village.... To save the people I care and love... I will do it..." "I am glad you know what you are doing...

Then she disappeared. I sighed and looked back at Phoenix Drop. It felt as if it was becoming colder and colder by each second. But I felt.... dizzy. I fell to my knees. I started to take quick gasps of the cold air. I tried to teleport back to the house, but I was farther away from there. I was in the Plaza instead. People were looking at me. Zoey came up to me. "Aphmau what's wrong?" I felt myself barely breathing... "Zoey~Chan What is wrong with Aphmau~Senpai?" "I don't know Kawaii~Chan" Everyone was starting to crowd me. I laid on the ground. I felt myself burning up. Donna came over and touched my forehead. "She's burning up!" I tried to gasp for air. Trying to take little breaths of air. 

Then I saw Garroth. "What's going on!?" Then Zoey wanted to talk to Garroth about me... I felt a cold chill, run through me. "Kawaii~Chan Will go get Lucinda~Chan!" Then she ran off. Zoey and Donna gasped. I tried to talk, "W-What's.... wrong?" Zoey replied, "Aphmau.... your freezing!" "Well.... Yeah... I am cold..." Donna shook her head, "No... like freezing.... freezing..." I looked in shock, "What!?" I lifted up my hand seeing it starting to turn to ice. "Oh no..." I gently put my hand back down.

Then Garroth came back and looked in shock. "What the... What is!?" Then Lucinda came in, "Oh my Irene.... I know I have a potion to stop this!" Then she ran off. Garroth came to my side, "How?" "I don't.... know...." My breathing became slower. "Aph.... maybe the amulet..." I tried to yell, "TAKE!........ IT!...... OFF!!!" 

He took the amulet off from my necklace. But I was still freezing. "HOW!? WHAT!?" He started to get frustrated. "Do not fright children..." Then I saw a flash. To see, my mother appear. She walked over to me. "Oh, Aph..." Then she touched my forehead and closed her eyes. Once she opened them I stopped freezing into ice. And I could breathe normally again. I started taking deep gasps for air. "Why did that happen?" She sighed and look towards Garroth, "The.... amulet... You shouldn't have kept it on... It does dangerous things we don't even know... All I know is that it kills..." I looked in shock. "WHAT!?" She nodded, "I have to go.... Be safe..." Then she left.

Once she left, Garroth came to me and hugged me. "Thank dear Irene your ok!" I smiled. But then I turned into sadness. Because this could be the last time I could be happy. He made me smile. But.... My happiness will be taken away from me once I make this deal....

( ZANE!!!! ZANE YOUR DEAD!!! *STARTS ATTACKING ZANE* GET THE KZA!!!!)