Chapter 15

(DO NOT PLAY MUSIC YET)

Aphmau's P.O.V

"I-I.... Ineedtogo!" "WAIT APH!" I started running into the woods. I was crying. Tears streaming down my face. "I can't stand these secrets anymore... My life being a LIE!" It started to become darker. I kept running until I was tired. I fell onto my knees by a lake. I was still in tears. I laid down on the ground. Looking at the night sky. (CUE MUSIC)

What would it take for things to be quiet?
Quiet like the snow.
And I know this isn't much
But I know I could, I could be better.
I don't think I deserve it;
Selflessness, find your way into my heart.
All stars could be brighter.
All hearts could be warmer.
What would it take for things to be quiet?
Quiet like the snow.
Are we meant to be empty-handed?
I know I could, I could be better.
I don't think I deserve it;
Selflessness, find your way into my heart.
All stars 
could be brighter.
All hearts could be warmer.
What would it take for things to be quiet?
Find your way into my heart
What would it take for things to be quiet?
Find your way into my heart
What would it take for things to be quiet?

I sighed. I finally stopped crying. I wiped away my tear streams. "What other secrets do I have..." I was starting to get sleepy. Then I fell asleep.

Garroth's P.O.V

Aph is gone...She ran into the woods. But I couldn't find her...It was starting to turn night. But then I heard singing... I started to walk towards it. It was Aph. Once she finished she said, "What other secrets do I have..." Then she fell asleep. I carried her *Bridal style!!* back to Phoenix Drop. Once I was in Phoenix Drop everyone came by. Zoey brought Malachi and Levin. They both were happy to see their mom. "What's wrong with momma?" Malachi replied, "Levin she's asleep." "Oh... Ok!" Zoey looked at Aph. "What happened to her?" "After the little war she ran off..." "I see..." Zoey took the boys back to her place. 

Donna looked in shock. "What's wrong?" "It's weird..." I was confused, "What's weird?" Donna looked at me like I was stupid, "YOU DON'T SEE THAT PURPLE GLOW IN APHMAU'S HANDS!?" "WHAT!?" I looked at Aph to see her hands with a purple glow. "I'll go get Zoey..." I nodded. I ran back to my house. I laid Aphmau in her bed. She still had that purple glow in her hands. Her hands were on top of each other and were on her chest. It was as if she was posing as Lady Irene... I moved Aph's hands and the purple glow was gone. "What the?" The purple glow went inside of her. Then she woke up. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" She looked at me. I looked in shock. "H-How is that?" "What? How is what? Wait how did I?" "I found you and carried you back home..." "Ok..." I pondered, "That was strange though..." "What was?" "Your hands were in the position of Lady Irene's.... Then you had a purple glow in them..." She sat on the bed and looked at the ground, "There's something I need to tell you..." "What?" "I'm Lady Irene's daughter..." "What!?" She nodded. 

"Can I be alone for a bit..." She sighed. "Sure Aph..." I left her alone and the next thing I heard was her crying. 

(YASS YASS IK I'M EVIL OKAY But I felt like I had to put the music in DUH!! The music is good for sadness and emotion! Sorry if it's short also!!)