Chapter 22

Aphmau's P.O.V

I'm so confused! "Why do their names sound so familiar!? They aren't answering my questions!!! UHG I GIVE UP!" We were all in my room. I asked them questions, THEY WOULDN'T ANSWER THEM. I groaned, "I give up!" I got out of bed and walked out the room. I went downstairs then out of the house. I shut the front door with a slam. And I had almost might've broken a window... "Whoops..."

I started to walk to the tree upon the hill. I sat down and leaned against it. Then a purple blossom fell beside me. I sighed, " Something is wrong.... I know it..." I couldn't remember anything... except for one thing... That I was Lady Irene's daughter.... And that I had magicks. I picked up the blossom that fell beside me. 

Once I touched it I had a vision... Everything was flashing

~~~VISION~~~

I saw myself.... my younger self? "Come on Garroth!! we haven't got all day!" Then there was a younger Garroth, "I'm coming!! Just wait I have to bring Zane with us too." I replied, "Alright.... but let's get going! I wanna meet your parents." "And I want to meet yours but I need to find Zane first." I groaned, "Alright, I'll help..." 

Then I was somewhere else... I was, a teen? So was Garroth...

"You wanted to talk to me Garroth?" He nodded. "So?" Then he sighed, " My youngest brother died..." "Garroth.... I'm so sorry... But cheer up I don't like it when people are sad..." Then I hugged him. "Thanks, Aph..." We both separated from the hug. "No problem." "Oh and here..." Then he gave me a purple blossom. It looked like the one I had saw on the tree....

Then I saw a flash. I felt everything coming back to me.... Who everyone was... What had happened.....WHO ZANE WAS!! THAT LITTLE... UGH! HE MADE ME INTO A SHADOW KNIGHT!

~~~END OF VISION~~~

I woke up breathing fiercely. I was still by the tree. The purple blossom in my hands. I calmed down. I remembered everything.... But that vision.... I knew Garroth before... But how... "I'll have to figure that out later..." I sighed looking at the flower. "He gave me one... Maybe... Just maybe..." I sighed and laid down. Holding the flower with both of my hands. "He could remember..."

( YEP TOTALY MADE IT A LOVE STORY NOW!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OH AND EPISODE 98!!! FINALLY OMG!!! Also sorry if it's short too!)