Chapter 16

Garroth's P.O.V

It's been about a week and Aph hasn't left her room since. I knocked on her bedroom door. No answer? The door was unlocked. I opened it. I saw no one inside. "WAIT WHAT!?" The window was opened? Things were out of place. "Oh no..." Someone must've kidnapped her but when?

I left the house and ran to the Guard tower. I frantically climbed up the ladder. Once I got to the top I saw Dante, Brian, and Laurence. They looked at me in confusion. I tried to catch my breath, "Aph..... was...... Kidnapped!" They looked at me in shock.

I down on a chair pondering. "Garroth, I'll go and check if there's any evidence." Dante and Brian left to go see if there was any evidence. So it was just me and Laurence. "When was the last time you saw her?" I sighed, "About a week ago... When I brought her back from the forest." Then Brian came back without Dante?

"Brian? Where's Dante?" He was out of breath, "We.... found..... HER!" "WHAT!?" Brian finally caught his breath, "But... she seemed different.." I looked at him confused, "What do you mean different?" Brian sighed, "I'll show you"

We entered in a forest. Then I saw Dante.... with Aphmau tied up!? I run over to him, "DANTE WHAT!?" He sighed, "Garroth.... Aphmau isn't the same..." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" "Just look..." "What?" Then Aph started to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open. All I saw was red ruby eyes!? She gave us a death glare. Then she smirked, "Traitors..."

(OK OK OK OK OK DON'T KILL MEH!! OK I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!! OK SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT DERP AND SORRY IF IT'S SHORT BUT CLIFFHANGER XD LOL)