Chapter 12

Garroth's P.O.V

Even though I put Aph to sleep she hasn't woken up.... it's almost becoming sunset.... I don't get it... "Garroth?" I looked to see Laurence. "Yeah Laurence?" "You seem like something is on your mind." I sighed, "It's Aphmau... she's been asleep since dawn..." "That's strange... she never wakes up that early... did she have a reason why?" "Should I tell him... I should..." "Well... she did say somethi-" Then there was a flash. "Whatdoyouthinkyourdoing!?" I looked to see Aph. "Wait what!? Weren't you asleep?" "Yeah I woke up at noon... And you were about to-" "Yes yes I know.... Sorry I was kind of worried." "I know..." Laurence coughed, "Sooo what were you about to tell me?" Aph yelled, "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT NOW LAURENCE!" Then she teleported.

Aphmau's P.O.V

"HE ALMOST TOLD LAURENCE" I was mad and was filled with anger inside. On the outside, I didn't show it. I sighed. I was at the top of the hill. Looking over Phoenix Drop. Everyone was going home after a long day. But me, I just wanted t be a one for a while. I didn't want to be bothered. "Hello Aphmau. "I turned around to see Lady Irene. "Oh Lady Irene..." She sighed, "So you told some people..." "Y-Yes..." "Aphmau the more you tell the more you are in danger." "What do you mean?" "People will know and will do anything to you know... murder you..." "What? WHY!?" "O'kasis... They will tell everyone that you are some kind of sorcerer."

She left. I sighed and hung my head down. I sat down. I had too much on my mind. Me being the next Lady Irene... O'kasis.... war...... I groaned, "LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED!!!" I layed down and covered my eyes with my arms. Then I heard a voice, "Hey Aph?" There is only one person who calls me that.... I sat up and looked at Garroth. "Yeah?" "Sorry for almost telling..." "It's alright... but.... we can't tell anyone else.... or this means war to O'kasis..." He nodded, "I understand...But we should get back." I nodded. We started walking back to the house. I stopped. "Aph? You coming?" My breathing became slower. My vision became fuzzy. I felt myself falling. "APH!" My vision came back and I saw Garroth. I was in his arms. "Aph what's wrong!?" "I.... feel.... tired...." "What?" "I..... feel...... weak...." "Hold on Aph..." He started running. But everything blacked out. The last thing I heard was Garroth yelling for me to stay awake.

( HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M EVIL!!!!!! IK!! Oh can you guys leave me dares also because I'm making a MCD Cast Dare us!!!)