Chapter Thirty

Lily froze as she saw the sinister face staring back her "Blake" she could feel the shakiness in her voice.

"Hello Angel" Blake walked closer to Lily, leaving her not much room to escape "It's been a long time"

"You're not meant to be here" Lily tried to reach for her cellphone but it fell on the floor.

"Oh Lily, you've gotten so clumsy" Blake picked up the phone, he swallowed hard as he saw her lock screen picture of her and Ryan.

"Please Blake, Ryan will be here soon..."Lily pleaded.

Blake reached into the back of his pants and pulled out a revolver "Oh I'm counting on it" he laughed callously as he put the gun on the table in front of him, Lily's heart stopped...

××

Ryan smiled as he took one last look at the ring, a beautiful single diamond ring he had picked from Tiffany and Co. It was all becoming very real now, his plan to propose to Lily at her 30th birthday party was coming together. Natalie and Anna had gone ahead to warn Violet and Tom of the surprise, and then help with the arrangements.

He closed the box and slipped the white ribbon back around it, he smiled as he remembered his conversation with Lily about a diamond from Tiffany's even though he knew she was only teasing, it felt amazing knowing one of her dreams was about to come true. Ryan picked up his phone when he heard it beep 'Hey you, don't be long I miss you, Lil xxxx' Ryan read the message and smiled. Slipping his phone into his pocket he headed out.

××

"That should rush him along" Blake smirked as he held Lily's phone in his hand.

"Please Blake you don't have to do this" Lily pleaded, Blake just laughed.

"Yes I do" he walked closer to Lily and paused "He loves you, and if he loves you like I do then he isn't just going to go away. We will never be together while he's still..."

"Just stop it" Lily tried "We will never be together because I don't love you"

"Shut up" Blake started do tremble as he got angrier.

"I don't love you and I never will, please Blake you need help" Lily desperately tried to make Blake see sense but it was no use.

"I SAID SHUT UP" Blake suddenly picked up the gun and hit Lily across the face with it knocking her to the ground. She didn't move an inch, Blake knelt down beside her and brushed the hair away from her face "Now look what you made me do" he whispered.

××

Ryan pulled up slowly outside Lily's studio, he checked his phone quickly before putting it on the passenger seat and getting out of the car. He clicked the lock button as he walked inside, he opened the door and the bell rang announcing his arrival "Lily" he called out as he walked up the stairs.

Ryan's voice caused Lily to wake up "No" she gasped as she watched Blake turn around and stand facing the door, waiting for Ryan. He held up his arm pointing the gun at the door. Lily's eyes burned as she tried to move, piercing pain seered through her head as she mangaged to lean up on her arms. She could see the door opening beside her, she swallowed hard as Ryan looked up in horror.

"Shit" he stopped in his tracks.

"Surprise..." Blake sniggered, before pulling the trigger BOOM.

××

"So have you seen the ring?" Anna asked Drew.

"Yeah its the blue and white box variety" Drew grinned as he watched the girls squeal with excitement.