Chapter Fifteen

Lily blinked repeatedly for a few moments before realising this was real "S...since when?" She stuttered clumsily as she tried to take it all in.

"Since I saw you dancing to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' with your Mom and Gemma, at the wedding" Ryan replied with a smile "I'm not expecting you to sat anything...I just wanted to make it clear the reason I'm not going anywhere"

Surprisingly Ryan didn't feel awkward about revealing his feelings. Granted the situation could have been better but he wasn't really given a choice. As soon as Lily started talking about him walking away Ryan knew he had to speak up.

"Miss Grainger" an officer interrupted them "I just wanted to let you know we have arrested him, he is still claiming he has done noting wrong. But it'll be hard for him to prove that now we have another witness"

"Another witness?" Lily was confused.

"The delivery man from the florists" the officer replied with a weak smile "Apparently he called us a few days ago regarding a strange request from a man, apparently this guy had been sending his fiancé flowers for months. This wasn't unusual, but he was suspicious after he delivered some flowers to the woman and met her boyfriend. Turns out the guy in question was Blake"

"So you can charge him?" Lily spoke gently, it was almost impossible to hear her.

"Yeah, with his witness statement and the ones from your friends and family I think it's safe to say he won't get bail" The policeman smiled "So you can relax now"

"Thank you" the officers words were like music to Lily's ears.

"You're welcome" he put his hand on Lily's shoulder, before walking past her. Lily turned quickly to Ryan who looked happy.

"It's finally over" she sighed as she hugged him.

××

"Just answer the question Mr Timms. Did you ever have a relationship with Lily-Rose Grainger?" Blake just continued to smirk at the officer.

"Listen I don't know what she had told you, but I can assure you it's a pack of lies big fed to her by him. Her new boyfriend" Blake seemed amused "Lily and I were very much in love, I mean why else would she have sex with me?"

"You and Miss Grainger had sexual relations?" The officer seemed shocked.

"Oh yes, quite often actually" Blake sniggered "Then she met him, I guess his fame was somewhat attractive to her"

"Miss Grainger said she only went for one drink with you?" The second officer didn't seem phased by Blake.

"Well of course, she would say that wouldn't she? She doesn't want anything to get in the way of her new relationship" Blake leant forwards in his chair.

"Mr Timms we have been inside your apartment" The officer smirked "I'm afraid you can't talk yourself out of this one, we found the camera footage"

Blake didn't have any wise Crack remark for the officer, for the first time during this interview he looked worried "It's obvious you have been taking cctv footage of her, from the cameras on the premises"

"So let's get down to it officer what exactly are you charging me with?" Blake replied smugly "Harrassment, Breech of privacy?"

××

Ryan had seen a completely different side to Lily since they watched Blake being taken away in a police car, she was much more at ease "So what else is there to pack?" Ryan was helping Lily pack for France. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before she flew out that evening.

"Just my cameras and a few toiletries, maybe I should have picked a bigger case" she chuckled as she watched the corner of Ryan's mouth lift.

"Or you should have packed less?" He laughed as he watched her try and zip it up.

"I'll sit on it you zip" Ryan watched curiously as Lily hopped on the suitcase and crossed her legs "Quickly zip it up" she ordered. Ryan lent forwards and zipped the zip around, he kissed the end of Lily's nose playfully and stood up. Lily reached up and pulled him back down to her face with his shirt. She kissed him, suddenly the door swung open loudly. Ryan and Lily both looked up at the figure in the door way.

"Shit, sorry guys" Anna apologised awkwardly when she realised she had interrupted something.

"What's up?" Lily was still sitting cross legged on the suitcase.

"Will we be actually going to the Film Festival because if we are then I have absolutely nothing to wear?" Anna moaned a she slumped against the wall.

"Yeah we are going, why don't you check my closet for something. I'm sure that coral dress is still in there" Lily gestures towards her closet, she watched as Anna rushed excitedly inside the closet.

"What about your Jimmy Choos?" Anna called from the closet.

"Don't push it" Lily teased, she and Ryan chuckled as he watch Anna carrying an armful of Lily's dresses out of the closet. She took them to her room, to try on.

"What the hell am I going to do with out you?" Ryan sighed as he sat next to Lily, she looked at him and smiled.

"It's for 4 days" she was a little amused.

"Yeah but it will feel like forever" Ryan sulked, Lily got off the suitcase and moved onto Ryan's lap, he placed his hands on her hips as she straddled him.

"You will be able to finish your LP without any more distractions" Lily kissed Ryan gently.

"Very true" Ryan teased and Lily pretended to sulk, causing Ryan to laugh "I do enjoy you distracting me though" he added.

"Hey Lil" Anna's voice echoed from the hall way "You might want to see this" Lily and Ryan stood up and went out into the hall, Anna was holding a box of chocolates and a memory stick.

Ryan quickly took the box and read the label 'I'll always love you, and make you happy. If you will stay the same, but if you leave me to love another, you'll regret it all some day'

"Is that a threat or a warning or what?" Anna read the label over Ryan's shoulder "What's on the stick?"
Ryan took the stick into the kitchen and plugged it into the computer, all three of them gasped when they saw what was on it. It was a collection of photos of Lily which had been merged to make photos of her and Blake, then there were pictures of Ryan and finally Ryan and Lily. All the pictures were on a slideshow with 'You Are My Sunshine' version by Jamey Johnson.

"I thought Blake had been arrested?" Anna frowned "We need to tell the police"

Ryan had noticed how distant Lily looked "Lily?"

"It's a threat" Lily was staring at the screen as she watched the end of the video, all the pictures were in a pile burning "He's never going to leave us alone, is he?" She sniffed as Ryan hugged her.

"He can't get near you now" Ryan tried to reassure her.

"Yeah but how long will that last?" Lily frowned "A year or two at the most, then what? I hardly think time in prison is going to change his mind, he has never threatened me before. This isn't about just stalking me any more, now he wants revenge"