Chapter Five

"So how often does it happen?" Dave asked Lily to be honest with him as she explained her situation with Blake.

"Every day" Lily sighed "He usually calls me at least 30 times, leaves 15 voicemails and about 20 texts"

"Wow" Dave shook his head "Is it just phone calls and texts?"

"No, I get the feeling he follows me around aswell" Lily felt stupid for even suggesting it "I've never seen him but the more I think about it he must do because he knows what I get up to"

"How do you mean?" Dave sat forward in his seat and continued to listen.

"He knows if I have skipped breakfast, or what I am wearing. I must sound crazy" Lily laughed as she heard herself.

"Not at all, it's normal to feel like that when someone is so full on" Dave reassured Lily as she continued "Have you tried speaking with him?"

"Yeah I have tried to let him know I'm not interested, but he keeps coming back" Lily looked at her hands "It never bothered me until now, but I've also notice things in my apartment"

"You think he's been in your apartment?" Dave raised his eyebrows.

"Crazy right?" Lily shrugged and tried to brush it off but the thought of her front door closing that morning, that and all the things in her bedroom she thought had moved.

"Not really, have you been in contact with the police" Lily's laughter burst out nervously in response to Dave's question.

"No they'll laugh at me surely?"

"Not necessarily" Dave replied, he seemed genuinely concerned "What your explaining to me is classic Stalker" Lily was horrified as she heard the word.

"What? That's ridiculous, who would want to stalk me" she laughed.

"Think about it" Dave's expression didn't change "It makes sense"

"Do you think so?" The realisation hit her all at once "Do you think I am safe at home?"

"Aslong as you're not completely alone you'll be fine" Dave smiled "And now might he a good time to involve the police"

Lily nodded, until she had spoke to Dave, she didn't realise how serious this thing with Blake was...

××

"So Lily how old were you when you got into Photography" Drew asked as he topped up his and Lily's wine glasses.

"Four I think" Lily replied and Ryan choked.

"Four years old?" He repeated.

"Yeah around four, I used to have an instant Polaroid camera" Lily smiled "My Mom and Dad got me it for my birthday, then as I got older the cameras got bigger and alot more expensive" Lily lifted her wine glass to her lips and with a smirk she took a sip.

Ryan and Lily both noticed Drew and Anna had gotten lost in there own little conversation "What?" Lily smiled as she noticed Ryan was watching her.

"I'm just stunned by how sober you are?" Ryan chuckled "3 beers, almost two bottles of wine..."

"Hey I am sharing the wine with Drew" Lily argued "Besides I didn't realise you were counting" she bit her lip gently, Ryan exhaled deeply as the pink plush skin turned white under Lily's teeth. Ryan would have done anything to kiss Lily's lips, he managed to resist though.

"Hey this place is closing soon guys, shall we take this back to our apartment Lily?" Anna suggested to a shocked Lily.

"Yeah sure" Lily nodded and took the hand Ryan had reached out, he helped her to her feet and then handed her his leather jacket.