Chapter 10

Lily woke up to the sound of clattering against the pool house doors, as she turned she could see Ryan asleep beside her "LILY, LILY"

Ryan jumped at the sound "It's okay it's just my Mom" Lily whispered "Stay here" Lily put on her bed shirt, closed the bedroom door behind her to hide Ryan and headed to the door.

"Oh thank goodness, Lily you need to come" Lily's Mum was panicking. She started to drag Lily outside.

"Mom I'm not dressed" Lily protested and stood firm "Now calm down and tell me what the hell is going on"

"Gemma's having a meltdown, the flowers are wrong, make up lady is stuck in traffic and she can't find her vows" Lily put her hand to her forehead "She needs you now"

"Okay, Okay calm down Mom or the Mother of the bride will end up having a heart attack" Lily sighed "Listen I will fix the flowers and Gemma's make up if need be, you two just concentrate on finding her vows"

"Okay, shall I wake Ryan?" Lily's Mom knocked gently on Ryan's bedroom door.

"Oh no Mom he's okay, he was late going to bed last night" Lily lied, she knew if her Mom opened the door she wouldn't find Ryan in there and that would create a whole new drama "Let him sleep a little longer and I will wake him up when I've had a shower"

"Oh okay sweetie, but don't be long Gemma is beside herself" Lily's Mom closed the pool house door behind her and Lily headed back into her bedroom.

"Wow, today's going to be just fabulous" Lily teased a she dropped back down on the bed, Ryan lifted his arm so Lily could cuddle close. Ryan chuckled and looked down at her.

"Family weddings are just simply full of drama" he did a strange camp British accent, which made Lily laugh hysterically.

××

"Lily is that you?" Gemma called from behind a beautician.

"Yeah" Lily replied as she walked inside the lounge, the room was filled with dresses, flowers hairdressers and Beauticians "She came then" Lily smiled when she saw the lady doing Gemma's make up.

"Yeah she did, I was just worrying over nothing" Gemma seemed relaxed "Did you bring your camera?"

"Yeah, shall I start now or..."

"No just when I am almost ready, besides we have lots to talk about now Mom isn't here...tell me more about Ryan"

"He's gone with Dad and Brett somewhere" Lily sighed knowing this isn't what Gemma meant.

"That's not what I meant and you know it" Gemma frowned.

"What happened last night? You didn't come back after your ride" Gemma had a suggestive smile "Did you two...you know?" Lily's cheeks glowed red as she smirked a little "Oh my god you guys so did"

"Yeah okay" Lily admitted "It was the first time we've..."

"Oh wow Lily" Gemma squealed with Glee "I'm so happy for you, it's about time you met someone worth having"

"Thanks very much" Lily giggled. The girls were interrupted by their Mom. She came in carrying a large bouquet of flowers.

"Lily these are for you honey" Her Mom sung. Lily hopped off the stool and picked up the card 'Always thinking of you beautiful, take care love Blake xx' Lily's heart sank as she read the card.

"Throw them away I don't want them" Lily snapped quickly throwing the flowers back at her Mom.

"Lily?" Her Mom was confused "But they're so gorgeous..."