Chapter Nine

"Mom, Dad this is Ryan" Lily introduced Ryan to her parents as she walked into the porch.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Grainger" Ryan shook their hands and stepped back so he was beside Lily.

"Oh you're right Lily he is very handsome" Lily's eyes widened in horror as the words she said over the phone to her Mom previously had come back to haunt her.

"Mom" Lily cried as she looked up at Ryan, to her relief he looked extremely amused.

"We've made a room up for both of you in the pool house" Lily's Mom smiled "We thought you might like to be away from all the madness" Lily nodded "Now you are just friends right? So I thought you would want separate rooms"

"Thanks Mom" Lily hugged her Mom and picked up her case "Come on Ryan I'll show you the way"

××

Lily swung open the door to the pool house and stepped onside dropping her luggage on the floor "This is amazing" Ryan looked around at the large open plan space.

"Yeah we like it" Lily chuckled "So what did you want to do tonight, I know my Mom said she was cooking a meal for us all, but I mean afterwards"

"I have no idea" Ryan didn't have a clue "What is there to do around here?"

"We could go for a walk, or take the horses out"

"You have horses" Ryan seemed excited at the fact.

"Yeah, so horse riding it is" Lily giggled "But first we should get ready for dinner"

××

"So Ryan Lily tells us you met through work?" Lily's Dad asked as he ate his food.

"Yeah she took some photos for our Record cover" Ryan replied as he poured some sauce on his dinner.

"I hadn't really heard of Ryan's band before so Ryan got me and Anna two passes for his show at Hollywood Bowl" Lily explained.

"That was kind of you Ryan" Gemma interupted "So what do you think of our Lily's work? Amazing isn't she?"

"Yeah her work is incredible" Ryan smiled as he saw Lily's cheeks glowing red "It's just a shame she doesn't think so"

"Lily has never been one to appreciate her own work" Lily's Mom interrupted.

"You guys are Biased" Lily giggled nervously.

"Honey the royal family in England wouldn't just have anybody taking photographs of them" Lily's Dad protested against Lily's modesty.

"He's right" Ryan agreed as Lily threw him a glare.

"I brought you here, to have you on my side" Lily frowned "Not join theirs"

"Ryan just knows talent when he sees it, isn't that right" Lily's modesty never failed to amaze Ryan. She was aways so humble when it came to her work, even though everyone around her told her how incredible she was.

××

"I still can't believe you didn't stick up for me in there" Lily laughed playfully as she walked with Ryan towards the stables.

"Who am I to argue with the truth" Ryan stopped and looked straight at Lily, who was now smiling up at him "They're obviously very proud of you and so they should be"

"Yeah" Lily didn't handle praise very well "Here we are" she smiled widely as they arrived at the stables.

"Wow are they all yours" Ryan eyed the beautiful animals in front of him. Lily nodded.

"Yeah, that one is Toffee. He's Gemma's" Lily pointed to the chestnut coloured stallion "That's Blaze" Lily then pointed to the grey stallion nearer Ryan. His eye brows raised at the name "Yeah he's named after exactly what you think he is, he's my brothers horse"

"Brilliant" Ryan chuckled he liked the sound of Lily's brother already.

"And this must be Scarlet" Lily patted Scarlet head "She's the newest one of the family, my Dad sad she's wild and needs a lot of work" Ryan watched curiously as Lily took some rope off the side racking and tied it loosely around Scarlet's bridle.

"You're not seriously taking her out?" Ryan panicked.

"Why not, I like the wild ones" Lily grinned cheekily before opening the stable door.

Ryan watched curiously as Lily took Scarlet out of the stables and brought her into the yard "There we go, beautiful girl" Lily whispered gently "Let me get a good look at you" Lily ran her hand down Scarlets face "Isn't she tame" Lily asked Ryan's opinion, he nodded nervously "Don't worry I have been doing this since I can remember, my Dad says she enjoys constant interaction. Come on"

"She is gorgeous" Ryan stepped forwards and patted Scarlet.

"There see" Lily smiled "Told you she was tame" Ryan just smiled down at Lily "What?" Lily was puzzled by what seemed to have Ryan's attention.

"Your so beautiful, do you know tha" Ryan whispered, Lily frowned and then smiled.

"She is isn't she" Lily was in a playful mood.

"I meant you" Ryan laughed gently "You seem to have me flawed at every level, I've never met anyone like you before"

"Thank god, just imagine two of me" Lily giggled. Ryan paused, he didn't respond he just continued to stare at Lily...until finally movingforwards, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her slowly. Lily was in a daze when Ryan pulled away, he had a smile on his face "Oh" Lily managed, before rushing forwards and kissing him again, this time more passionately.

"Well that wasn't what I expected" Lily giggled as she slowly backed away from Ryan "Not that I didn't enjoy it..."

"I've wanted to do that for a while, ever since the first night at your apartment when you bit your lip" Ryan interupted "I guess you could say it's long overdue"

"I guess" Lily was still blown away by what had just happened.

Lily put Scarlet back in her stable and took Ryan's hand, he lead them both back to the pool house.

××

As soon as the door closed Lily kissed Ryan, their bodies collided as the kiss intensified. Lily pulled on Ryan's jacket as he took it off, he help Lily slip out of hers, before pulling his shirt over his head. Lily took off her shirt and then returned her lips to Ryan's, they crashed into the furniture knocking ornaments off, their clothes scattered around them until they finally reached Lily's bedroom.

Lily fell backwards in the bed, with Ryan falling between her legs, still with his lips on hers. The cross on his chain brushed against her chest as they kissed...

........................................................

A.N

Sounds silly but I felt like there needed to be music in the last section  of this chapter, where Lily and Ryan go to Lily's room...The song I have picked is Walk on by-Noosa...I sort of imagined it happening while the music was playing in the background.

Hope it doesn't confuse you too much, let me know about the song choice. Do you think it fits? I do :)