Chapter Nineteen

"I still can't believe I forgot my phone" Lily moaned as she walked out onto the sidewalk with Ryan.

"You sure you don't want me to walk back with you?" Ryan asked as he stopped and looked at Lily.

"No it's okay, you go and get changed and I'll meet you at the resturant okay?" Lily smiled as she kissed Ryan gently "I've got a couple of emails I need to send anyway"

"Okay but don't be too long" Ryan frowned the last thing he wanted was for her to be caught up in her studio with work.

"I won't be, I love you" Lily smiled.

"I love you too" Ryan waited for a moment as he watched Lily walk back towards her studio. He then turned and walked back to his apartment to get changed.

...................
.........

"Jesus Dean" Anna cried as her heart started beating again as normal "Don't you know how to knock?"

"Lily gave me a key, sorry I didn't think" Dean quickly apologised when he realised how much he had scared Anna "I came by to collect a couple of memory sticks, she said they were in her room"

"Yeah okay" Anna was still shaking "You know where it is"

"You okay babe?" Drew was concerned for his girlfriend and how shaken she was about Dean.

"Yeah its just knowing Blake was upstairs and when I saw Dean...It just...oh god I'm sorry" Anna tried to shake it off before her emotions took a hold. Drew hugged her tightly and kissed her temple.

"It's okay" Drew whispered "He can't hurt anyone anymore" Anna just let Drew hold her for a moment.

...........................
............

Lily walked quickly into her studio and searched the desk for her cell phone "Shit, where are you?"she said to herself as she picked up some papers "Why am I talking to you, it's not like you can answer me" she exhaled again as she walked over to the kitchen area "Okay Lily now you are just talking to yourself"

Lily continued to search for her phone, she climbed the ladder into the roof space and continued her search up there as she had been using this space as a dark room recently.

While Lily was in the roof space she didn't hear somebody come in downstairs, the sound of the road outside was drowning out any noise.

.....................
..........

"Lily! LILY" a voice called out from downstairs. As Lily stepped down the ladder she almost cried out in excitement when she saw a familiar face standing in front of her.

"OH MY GOD" she squealed "What are you doing here, it's so good to see you" she hugged the blonde woman tightly.

"Just passing through, and thought I'd say hi" the woman smiled "So what's all this I hear about you dating a celebrity?" Lily laughed a little.

The woman standing in front of her was called Natalie and she was Lily's oldest friend, they had grown up together and we're extremely close. Natalie had gone traveling for a year or so as part of her break between careers "You mean Ryan?" Lily chuckled.

"Yes Ryan Tedder" Natalie smirked "How the hell did that happen? I saw his tweet the other night and thought oh my god...Lily he used the L word"

"I know we've been using it alot lately" Lily giggled as she watched shock fill Natalie face.

"So it's more than just a casual thing then? Oh Lily that's fantastic" Natalie almost squeezed the life out of Lily ad she hugged her "It's about time you met someone decent, and you never know it might make Blake back off a little"